Keogh Bonus? (1 Viewer)

ashbyjan

With Richard Keogh making his debut for Republic of Ireland last night I wonder if we had any clause in the sale agreement re international appearances? Hopefully we did and a little bonus is on its way to the club.

gazzo117

It sounds like the kind of thing we normally do in transfer. Arent we still banking on Calum Davenport getting an England cap?

CovisGod

Hahaha oh dear, I forgot Davenport exsisted !

In September 2010 Davenport signed for United Counties team Wootton Blue Cross in order to gain some match fitness before returning to the professional ranks[26][27] and made his debut in a 4-0 defeat to Bourne Town.[28]

Calum is now player and first team coach for the club.[29]

SBS

Always felt a bit sorry for Davenport. Had the ability but moved to Tottenham far too soon. Should've stayed with us or at a similar level for couple more seasons. What happened with that stabbing wasn't nice to read about either.

Greggs

Didn't Davenport get mixed up with the wrong crowd and ended up getting his legs stabbed?

Greggs

Which he was cleared of in court

Sorry ignore previous

Sound, but the fact he was even associated with a person with such morals is despicable. A footballer has such a short career, they should lead by example.

wingy

He became involved in a family feud regarding his Sisters association with a questionable character .

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Always felt a bit sorry for Davenport. Had the ability but moved to Tottenham far too soon. Should've stayed with us or at a similar level for couple more seasons. What happened with that stabbing wasn't nice to read about either.

He was a top class defender when we had him but moved on too soon! If i remember rightly we were doing alright until his transfer (even if it was under Reid).

Users who are viewing this thread