Kelly (1 Viewer)

steve101

Gutted about Kelly injury. What a difference he has made to the team. I can't see how he will be replaced. If it is his groin I can't see him being back before New Year.

no_loyalty

A massive miss if out injured, has been absolutely outstanding after he has come back into the team.

larry_david

Found himself at the tip of the diamond several times today. Great composure for the first, hesitated, assessed then THRIKERRR

Love the second too, reactive header. It's typical he's injured now, he'll be interviewed though so should find out more.

I said a few weeks ago I'd go mental if Kelly ever scored again. I've gotta do it twice now. Whisky, sambucca and toilet duck here we go!!!

Magwitch

Trouble with injuries this season is even minor ones it’s two or three matches with teams playing Saturday/Wednesday /Saturday a groin injury can be a three or four week job.

Paxman II

To think I questioned his physicality in this division. How wrong was I? He has been crucial to the way we play and results since getting back in the side. Today was great reward for him with 2 goals. What a pity he got a bad injury. That's so messed up!

Brighton Sky Blue

Love how much that first goal meant to him, he's always been willing to have a crack and come close a few times, gave the keeper no chance and loved it.

AFCCOVENTRY

I think training with Hamer has miraculously improved his shooting ability. Technique was great for the shot.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Those that said he was too slow for the championship should re-evaluate that point of view. The great thing with Kelly is that he was never quick but his radar, sense of positioning is not dependent on speed and he will have many years left in the tank.

He reads the game well which makes up for that lack of pace.

Users who are viewing this thread