Kelly Injury (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I've got 10p on fractured collar bone. Gutting if he's out for any period as he's the player that makes Robins' game plan tick.

covcity4life

Think it's 1 game a week now for quite a while . Will give him time to recover

But shame if he misses Scunthorpe for sure

steve82

Just catching up on today’s game, I hope Kelly’s injury isn’t to serious.

He’s been instrumental in our upturn in form and just starting to get a run of games from a stop start season with varying niggling injuries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

It looked like a collarbone. If that is the case it could be anything from 6-12 weeks. As others have said it’d be a big loss.

ccfcrob

Left the ground in a sling (Black eye also). Lets hope its nothing serious. Only worrying thing is that he is not the type of player who goes off unless its serious.

Nick

Administrator
Think he had the black eye before.

Dv1yKOkXcAA8afh.jpg

CJ_covblaze

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Agree with everyone stating it will be a big loss as we look a lot more balanced with him in the side. One glimmer of hope would be Messi broke his arm earlier in the season and was only out for about 3 weeks. Obviously this could well be dependent on what Kelly has actually injured, but here's hoping it's not as serious as feared.

CJ_covblaze

I was speaking to someone yesterday and I’m sure they said it happened in training. Could be wrong I suppose.

CJ_covblaze

One glimmer of hope would be Messi broke his arm earlier in the season and was only out for about 3 weeks. Obviously this could well be dependent on what Kelly has actually injured, but here's hoping it's not as serious as feared.

The difference is Liam Kelly is a good player but also human.

Users who are viewing this thread