Keep the faith (1 Viewer)

block16

Bournemouth 28th Feb 2009: 23rd in league Two
2nd May 2015 Champions heading into the PL

things can change fast in football so lets get right behind the boys tomorrow even if we fall behind. We're a big club this downward cycle will be broken eventually. We should be inspired by Blackpool fans and up our sisu out protests - the only time we really united was the back to the Ricoh thing which did prove fan power works even against a faceless hedge fund

Prediction for tomorrow 2-2 City coming from behind

kg82

Their Russian billionaire isn't an owner by the way. And I'm sure for the first 2-3 years of their upward turn he wasn't there. Their owner saved them AND I still remember him arguing with fans on the pitch.

Mr T - Sukka!

Dont get people who say "keep the faith".

Keep the faith in what? That we will always be shit and struggle in any leauge we are in.

2001. PL relegation.
2012. Championship relegation.
2015. Fighting relegation to L2.

To stand any chance of it being any different requires CHANGE.

You cannot do the same shit every year and expect miracles.

Its madness to do the same things every year and expect success.

We are relegation favourites most years for a reason.

CCFC is rotten to the core at the moment.As sad as it is to admit it. The negativity all comes from the fantastic owners.

Gazolba

Some of us are too old to 'keep the faith'. We are running out of time if we are to see any success while we are still alive. If we go down to L2, I can see it being 10-15 years before we come back up. Even getting out of L1 is a massive struggle for us. If we stay up, I cannot see it happening in my lifetime.

Otis

Just wondering, anyone else waiting for 2015 to come around.

I can't wait to see what this big statement is going to be on the new ground. It's exciting isn't it.

Bill Glazier

I wonder if Wasps' bond issue will affect Sisu's behaviour. If they're still lusting after the Ricoh it would be in their interest to try and distress Wasps so the issue fails. Another move away maybe?

ccfc92

"Keep the faith" has to be the most patronising thing anyone can say to someone.

Like many have said, keep the faith in what exactly? That we have a poor squad. That we look at staying in league 1 as an achievement?

Can anyone, hand on heart, say that this time next year we will be successful and pushing for play offs/promotion?

Personally, no. We would do what Derby did today, need a point to go up and lose 3-0. That's CCFC, always negative and underachieving....

Bob Latchford

"Keep the faith" has to be the most patronising thing anyone can say to someone.

Like many have said, keep the faith in what exactly? That we have a poor squad. That we look at staying in league 1 as an achievement?

Can anyone, hand on heart, say that this time next year we will be successful and pushing for play offs/promotion?

Personally, no. We would do what Derby did today, need a point to go up and lose 3-0. That's CCFC, always negative and underachieving....

Keep the faith m8 :claping hands:

shy_tall_knight

Our owners are planning to close the North stand whilst it makes economic sense and may improve the atmosphere it also demonstrated that they have no faith in their own abilities to regenerate interest in this club and get back the many lost supporters. They have failed and continue to fail
Results on the park
No active / positive marketing or promotion of the club
No decent club merchandising = a table inside the Ricoh concourse on matchdays is desperate
No scouting system
No player / reruitment strategy, since our last relegation its been a revolving door of players with this season having more than 5 loanees
A chairman who's silence is deafening
A CEO with a charisma bypass

They have spent money with CCFC (spent not invested as investmend should generate future econimic benefit) they want it back and will continue to keep us cash neutral until who knows, keep the faith blind faith unfortunately.

johnb

Our owners are planning to close the North stand whilst it makes economic sense and may improve the atmosphere it also demonstrated that they have no faith in their own abilities to regenerate interest in this club and get back the many lost supporters. They have failed and continue to fail
Results on the park
No active / positive marketing or promotion of the club
No decent club merchandising = a table inside the Ricoh concourse on matchdays is desperate
No scouting system
No player / reruitment strategy, since our last relegation its been a revolving door of players with this season having more than 5 loanees
A chairman who's silence is deafening
A CEO with a charisma bypass

They have spent money with CCFC (spent not invested as investmend should generate future econimic benefit) they want it back and will continue to keep us cash neutral until who knows, keep the faith blind faith unfortunately.

Ben E. King
RIP

STAND BY ME

Users who are viewing this thread