Keep the Faith (1 Viewer)

CCFCWALL

I know pretty much all of us hate Sisu but it's not going to do any good protesting and talking about new grounds on here is really annoying me. The clu has got 21 days and i am sure they are doing their best to come to a deal with ACL and try and get us out of this mess. I love my club and no matter what happens i will support them but being negative and talking about new stadiums is not going to help. Now i suggest everyody gets off their lazy arses and gets down to the ricoh and saturday and show sisu how much our team means to us and create a atmosphere like last night. So lets get behind the boys, lets get behind the club. CTID!!!!

Bugsy

Agreed. Forget Protesting, would perfer 2 hear 10k+ singing in our cov homes

Otis

Carry on like this and we will be playing in our Coventry homes!

We'll merely be available on Xboxes, PC's and Wii U's!

JHarding1987

At this moment there are a lot more people/organistions I hate more than SISU. Not even sure I do hate them anymore. Sounds like they were stitched up.

Waldorf

I don't think anyone's suggesting we don't support the team. I just want the lying scumbags who own the club out. They've been offered deals on the rent and turned them all down. This is all about SISU getting its filthy mitts on the Ricoh. And let's not forget that the council owns the place on our behalf. We ALL own the Ricoh, Sky Blues fans or not.

Grendel

I don't think anyone's suggesting we don't support the team. I just want the lying scumbags who own the club out. They've been offered deals on the rent and turned them all down. This is all about SISU getting its filthy mitts on the Ricoh. And let's not forget that the council owns the place on our behalf. We ALL own the Ricoh, Sky Blues fans or not.

The deal is still 50% of a bloated rent. No one will pay it. It's the tipping point. The highest rent I can find in the Division is Walsall at £427,000 and that is bringing their club into financial strife. The fans I suspect want it all. Rent paid, deal done and no sales of players to pay for it. It won't happen.

Black6Osprey

And let's not forget that the council owns the place on our behalf. We ALL own the Ricoh, Sky Blues fans or not.

Well, when the clubs down the dumper at least you'll be able to easily access the 2013 Vinyl Flooring Exhibition and be glad of your part ownership.

Users who are viewing this thread