Kasper Schmicheal (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Yes it does. With our back 4 and a decent goalie we should be laughing, the only thing we need now is goals at the other end.

I thought he only wanted to work with Tim Flowers though but still good that we managed to get him :)

J

JuanDan petrolman

marshall has had a good season (west brom aside), weve been defending well but not scoring goals so whats the point of this signing?

just to appease the fans and make it look like were doing some good buisness when infact were not

sky_blue_tommy

No. it's been done cos Dimi's going under the knife on Wednesday, Marshall's not 100%, and any squad should really be looking to have three half decent keepers. We've not got that. Also, whether you rate him or not, Coleman's not going to drag in players we don't need just to satisfy the moaners. Good signing I reckon. I saw him play at Falkirk last season and he looked good. Handy in his few games in the Prem too. Not the finished article, I'll accept, but not bad and a not bad bit of work on Coleman's (et al) part.

Bluegirl

Yes I think he did...he's very confident.
Before the game he spoke to each player, gee'ing them up.

We sit behind the dugout for our briefing around 1pm....he strolled out, onto the pitch, walked up to the goal...had a look around and walked back inside.....I mentioned it was good to know he could identify where the goal was. ;)
Then when he came out for the warm up, his very first kick went almost the whole length of the pitch.
He'll do for me!
Dont half look like his Dad too!
BG :)

Users who are viewing this thread