Jutkiewicz (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

I haven't watched the team live for two years.

I refused to watch last year on account of the misogynist scumbag. And as I live quite a long way away from Coventry I have not attended yet this season.

However I have seen Jutkiewicz play on the tv three times. Despite the overall team performance; despite the hype on a couple of the youth players, I have to say that Jutkiewicz looks like a very good player. He will dangle on a string for the better teams in this league and possibly for some of the Premiership teams until someone offers £2mm + and SISU will sell.

Don't expect him to be here for the run in. He'll be in the Premiership next season (and not with us).

By all means slag me off now. But you are wrong and I'm telling it as I see it (which is usually right because I am very very clever).

Trench (Mr.)

SkyBlue_Bear83

wtf are you on about slag me off now?
You don't need to be "very very clever" to realise Juke is a good player and most of the people here acknowledge that. The likelihood is that he probably won't be here next season.

pusbccfc

He was the only player that wanted it tonight, won most balls in the air and soon I can see him and cody working well.

mrtrench

CCFC, you may well be a misogynst scumbag. In which case I will also refuse to pay for your performances. However I was referrring to Marlon King.

Glen

He aint that good or someone else would have come in for him. He needs to many chances to score

mrtrench

ha ha ha.

OK, let's see if the professional managers agree with you. There's more to life than scoring.

OyJimmy

Good in a number of areas but needs to score goals. He won't go anywhere until he scores consistently. And actually it's all very well and good doing everything else right but as a club we need goals more than knock downs from the Juke right now.

Sutty

He aint that good or someone else would have come in for him. He needs to many chances to score

Boro, Cardiff, rumoured Norwich.

How many more teams do you want to come in for him.

Jutkiewicz is a quality player who we're lucky to have, an still early 20s

Macca

Juke alongside a poacher would be spot on but as Jimmy says, assists are a luxury we can't afford at the moment

Pigeon

Juke played several other players positions for them tonight trying to get that ball up the pitch. He was on the wing, in the middle, surprised he didn't try and get in goal for Murphy. He's a great player to feed a natural goal scorer which is why he was so good with King last season.

Users who are viewing this thread