Jutkiewicz Agrees Terms With Boro, Relegation Now Guaranteed Surely? (1 Viewer)

guicey15

Lucas Jutkiewicz has now supposedly agrees terms with middlesborough and will move in the next few days. This makes relegation an absolute certainty. I don't think we would have stayed up even with him, but I liked to think that our once great club would go down kicking and screaming. Now it looks like were going down with a whimper.

Sisu an absolute disgrace and just showing the public just how they really couldn't give a shit about anything to do with Coventry City, just care about there bank balance. For god sake please get these parasites out and let the nightmare end.

Hopefully the man city loanee turns out to be good. But can't see one player transforming our season unfortunately.

Last edited:

rutters

"Hopefully the man city loanee turns out to be good. But can't see one player transforming our season unfortunately."

Don't expect too much..he was shocking for us..little bit of pace but not much else..didn't link up with teammates, never looked like scoring, positionally poor, not very strong...sorry :(

Marty

we were relegated at the start of the season, I just see this sale as confirmation of our relegation to the people who thought we still had a chance. I hope he does well at his new club.

KersleyDigs

The final nail in the coffin, any new striker, even with the ability to score goals will take a few weeks to blend with team mates etc, by then it'll be too late

@richh87

This makes relegation an absolute certainty. I don't think we would have stayed up even with him, but I liked to think that our once great club would go down kicking and screaming. Now it looks like were going down with a whimper.

I just wish ALL City fans would go down kicking and screaming - rather than with a shrug of the shoulders.

Last edited:

Otis

Errm, okay, so this is thinking short term, but am I right in saying Juke is going now and this new kid is coming in on Monday?

Don't we have a must win game tomorrow?

:facepalm:

Grendel

Errm, okay, so this is thinking short term, but am I right in saying Juke is going now and this new kid is coming in on Monday?

Don't we have a must win game tomorrow?

:facepalm:

I've heard Eastwood is lined up to fill in the hole.

Gray

don't know if this has been mentioned but surely there is gonna be a clause in his contract so he cant play against us.....PLEASE!!!

runner

Yep, relo definitely and agree with other punters on here, why allow the gap between Jukes Friday and this youngster Monday ... I know SISU are tight, but two days wages, they are having a .... ok they've been doing that since the start of the season !

I would be astounded if we are paying anything more than 10% of what are relatively low wages. If true, I think it is more a sign of incompetence / short sightedness / general twattery than an explicit and thought through decision to save on wages.

Users who are viewing this thread