Just say.. (1 Viewer)

chickentikkamasala

Once out of administration Sisu make a few good signings that get the fans excited (which if there were really clever they would try and do) and the team were winning and moving up the league..

Would the fans have short memories and start following the team?

The chances are very remote of this happening but the troubles right now could be blinded by a little deserved success on the field!

What's happens WHEN the embargo is lifted will determine how serious Sisu are in taking this club forward.

Sky Blue Pete

It's pretty unlikely isn't it. Much more likely that baker & Clarke will be sold and replaced with academy players

DazzleTommyDazzle

There's little doubt that a successful team would encourage some to go back - probably encourage a few of the new locals to go too.

For others - myself included - it'll still be away games only.

Tad

No. SISU have lost a lot of trust with their antics over the years. They'd have to prove that they've changed by being consistent with their shift to stability for the club and being clear and upfront on their actions off the field.

I agree we need to own our own stadium. It could do wonders for a club our size as we could seek profit from holding other events too. The problem though, is how they do it. It's been a disaster so far.

coop

as soon as we out of admin the best players will be gone how can sisu survive on at most 1000 fans a game

dadgad

as soon as we out of admin the best players will be gone how can sisu survive on at most 1000 fans a game

We cannot.
But for many (me included) support for your club is conditional on it being run sensibly and honestly.

lordsummerisle

But for many (me included) support for your club is conditional on it being run sensibly and honestly.

Wouldn't disagree with that, but wouldn't have been supporting the club for about the last 20 years if that really was the condition of support.

Users who are viewing this thread