Just How Far Would The Fans Go.... (1 Viewer)

theprince

....if SISU went the way being rumoured and close the club down, thus putting us out of football how far would some fans go. A football club be it lowly Lincoln or mighty Manchester United for some people it's their life and life without their club would be unbearable. With the Glasgow Rangers debacle we have seen bomb threats, threats to life to SPL representatives and some names and addresses have been put onto twitter for all to see so worrying that police are seriously involved. I know perhaps Rangers are a different kind of issue with their religous and sectarian issues but as i said a football club sometimes brings out the worst in people. Look at those few idiots who got on the pitch last Saturday, one of them sits by me and i wouldn't put anything past him, a nutter if ever i saw one. How safe would Tim Fisher be for example or even Joy Seppela from attack. A football club is a different proposition to closing Woolies down for example.

_brian_

I'm not sure how far some other City fans would go, but if something bad happens to my club because of these people I will be tempted to curse them in public. And I won't care who hears me as I'll be pretty mad!

ccfctommy

Well no one knows what Joy Seppalla even looks like and Tim Fisher isn't really responsible for anything IMO.

Thats the thing about SISU, not a lot is known about them.

theprince

As you say Fisher isn't responsible for sisu but he is their man at the club, so as far as many are concerned is sisu

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I regularly mumble to myself and have murderous thoughts..... Not sure I would follow anything through though :)

Loughborough Sky Blue

Well no one knows what Joy Seppalla even looks like and Tim Fisher isn't really responsible for anything IMO.

Thats the thing about SISU, not a lot is known about them.

Wasn't there a picture of joy seppala posted on here or gmk a while back? Not too bad looking if memory serves me well.

Still wouldn't relieve my bladder on her if she was on fire though!

canleykid

TIM fisher is the Target then he may let slip some addresses,he is sisu at our club he's responsible for all the recent bullshit so light the torches fisher here we come

skyblueinBaku

TIM fisher is the Target then he may let slip some addresses,he is sisu at our club he's responsible for all the recent bullshit so light the torches fisher here we come
This is starting to get silly.

Otis

Funny isn't it how you never see Joy Seppala and Tim Fisher int he same room together. :thinking about:

Nonleagueherewecome

Wasn't that Orange Ken?

No, Ken was lying (as ever). Turns out he meant he "left most stones unturned".

So Tim turned a couple, but one broke his arm in his 2nd game, and the other two were only little stones and not big and strong enough to cope with Championship rocks.

ccfcway

personally, i would go "arrrrrggg" then get ready for next season, where CCFC LTD would begin in the conference north, and i would buy a season ticket for the 1st time in 4 years, as SISU wont be at OUR club !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread