Just a theory... (1 Viewer)

CarpyCov84

If ACL,CCC,Haskell & Byng etc all want SISU gone why don't they form one big consortium ask SISU their price & buy CCFC ???

It's becoming clear that maybe these people haven't got the funds to buy CCFC on their own...I think they would of done so by now if they had the funds,so why not join together & buy the club...

ecky

If ACL,CCC,Haskell & Byng etc all want SISU gone why don't they form one big consortium ask SISU their price & buy CCFC ???

It's becoming clear that maybe these people haven't got the funds to buy CCFC on their own...I think they would of done so by now if they had the funds,so why not join together & buy the club...

Your right carpycov but you know what i think they are just fans like us. to get 30-40m between business men would you think be pretty easy, the fan base is there waiting for cov to start playing back in cov.....

ajsccfc

Three_Men_and_a_Comic_Book.png

three-men-and-a-comic-book-picture.jpg

SkyBlue_Bear83

Haskell and Byng are business men, what SISU want will be way beyond the valuation of the club so Byng and Haskell will tell them to do one

There not fans like us, if it was our money most of us would say how much will it take you to piss off and they'd be gone

Haskell and Byng are not fans there businessmen so there not just gonna let SISU rip them off on the price

bigfatronssba

You wouldn't pay £6k for a clapped out lada, you still wouldn't even if you got together with your mate.

Hoffman and Byng aren't the money men, its their backers who have no affinity to Coventry, therefore wont pay over the odds for a worthless business.

dongonzalos

I would imagine there would be a vast difference in valuation and worth.

Maybe they could agree to pay in instalments of 1.2 million a year then realise they are over paying........

skybluepm2

Not a bad theory at all Carpy..were they not at the game together today? Perhaps conjuring up this master plan?! Not sure it would work but anything is better than this nightmare at present

ajsccfc

All three don't really have the goal of getting rid of Sisu, that would just be an associated result of them getting what they want.

@richh87

You wouldn't pay £6k for a clapped out lada, you still wouldn't even if you got together with your mate.

Hoffman and Byng aren't the money men, its their backers who have no affinity to Coventry, therefore wont pay over the odds for a worthless business.

You'd think that'd be a simple enough concept for people to understand, yet some sneer at Hoffman and Elliot saying they're full of sh*t.

Grendel

You'd think that'd be a simple enough concept for people to understand, yet some sneer at Hoffman and Elliot saying they're full of sh*t.

So you think Elliot has a sound business mind and has been a success as a board member?

CarpyCov84

So you think Elliot has a sound business mind and has been a success as a board member?

On this occasion I agree with you I don't personally see the big deal about Elliot this is the guy who begged fans to part with their shares for bloody Sisu ffs !!!

Nick

Administrator

I don't think it is the fact they aren't the money men, it is their actions in the past and constant pr love in.

Everybody is meant to trust them and their judgement because they can save us but they were the ones involved in sisu coming?

Why has their judgement suddenly changed?

CarpyCov84

I don't think it is the fact they aren't the money men, it is their actions in the past and constant pr love in.

Everybody is meant to trust them and their judgement because they can save us but they were the ones involved in sisu coming?

Agree Nick

Astute

When SISU came to our club did you think they would take us as low as they have? Did they think so? Did anyone?

Grendel

When SISU came to our club did you think they would take us as low as they have? Did they think so? Did anyone?

That's not the point though. Elliot has not been associated with success.

He touts a new buyer and proclaims will be made chairman. Now you need to ask yourself what is his primary motivation here. Is it to be chairman or to find a suitable investor,

His suitability as chairman also needs to be questioned as well as his motivation.

Nick

Administrator

So if they are big business people surely they would be in a good position to guess? I personally know nothing about hedge funds but people on forums were saying how bad it would be at the time so some people who knew their stuff and did research had a good idea.

The way they are rolled out as heroes and the legends day when Joe Eliott was hailed as some sort of god was shocking.

Astute

That's not the point though. Elliot has not been associated with success.

Name anyone at our club that has been associated with success in the last 25 years?

It depends what SISU said to him during negotiations. They started off by throwing money away. To me it was when they saw that throwing money at the club got them nowhere that they decided to tighten their belt. The only problem was they ended up tightening it too much too quickly. Then they did it more.

We know that SISU are very economical with the truth at best. They say that they are going to build a new ground? Who believes this? If you do would you be as bad as Elliott for believing it if there is no ground built?

CCFC PimpRail

Didn't ACL submit a bid for CCFC...? But unfortunately Appleton couldn't accept it as it wasn't the highest bid from within SISU.

SonOfSnoz

Hoff/Elliott just seem to enjoy the PR!
Don't know Byng's motive?
When has Hoff actually delivered?
Then we question Sisu??

dongonzalos

Hoff/Elliott just seem to enjoy the PR!
Don't know Byng's motive?
When has Hoff actually delivered?
Then we question Sisu??

SISU scuppered his last two deliveries.
The first one, orange Ken was an egotistical idiot.

The second one was a hostile take over
So I don't blame SISU for fighting their corner

Grendel

Name anyone at our club that has been associated with success in the last 25 years?

It depends what SISU said to him during negotiations. They started off by throwing money away. To me it was when they saw that throwing money at the club got them nowhere that they decided to tighten their belt. The only problem was they ended up tightening it too much too quickly. Then they did it more.

We know that SISU are very economical with the truth at best. They say that they are going to build a new ground? Who believes this? If you do would you be as bad as Elliott for believing it if there is no ground built?

No one has been successful.

Elliot remember prior to sisu was involved with a disastrous board that bought the club to the brink.

He shows no attributes for success. Why is it he seems to only want interested parties who seem interested in him?

letsallsingtogether

Grendel you talk some utter shit you need to explain things when making such disgraceful accusations.
No one has been successful.

Elliot remember prior to sisu was involved with a disastrous board that bought the club to the brink.

He shows no attributes for success. Why is it he seems to only want interested parties who seem interested in him?

Users who are viewing this thread