Juke gone on loan to boro.... bloody hell (1 Viewer)

MatthewWallis

I guess maybe Borough threatened to pull out of the deal if we didn't allow him to go on loan to play today?
That is the only logical reason I see as to why we would let him go on loan to play today.

That doesn't make sense because according to thorn there were lots of offers for him?

Sub

the fact our so called responsible owners have let our top goal scorer go and have no replacement in shows they do not give two flying fucks about wether we get relegated or not yes he was going to be sold but to have no replacement in when our situation is desperate shows what a complete what a bunch of :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: they are. Another loss today and a hammering to the players confidence is really going to stand us in good sted isnt it ???? all ready for when the boro turn up and juke scores the winner !!! if there was any doubt for any fan on how fucking clueless our owners are this sums it it !!!

Otis

First line of the article says the deal will be completed on monday, read it.

First line of the article reads "BORO today completed the signing of Coventry City striker Lukas Jutkiewicz on an emergency loan with a view to a permanent transfer - making him available to play against Burnley this afternoon."

So that's what I read when the poster said read the first line. Didn't read the rest.

ohitsaidwalker king power

My life, how low can we sink... this beggars belief... if anyone had any doubts as to SISU's aspirations for OUR CCFC then here it is, all you need to know. An absolute disgrace.
I wonder what the CT will make of it.....let me guess how the back page will read.....'SISU sign star striker from Man City'.. the CT are also a disgrace, I'd advocate boycotting the Telegraph until they show some spine, journalistic credibility and out these asset stripping monsters for what they are...:jerkit:

SISU out...

SkyBlue_Bear83

so a player is told he is going, goes through medical, and signing on then for some reason paperwork stop him making his debut.....so we say no Juke you play for cov and go monday, play well mate!!! people seriously expect that do they? :facepalm:
Yes if he is still a Coventry City player I don't think it is unreasonable to expect him to play.

crowsnest

Have to be signed by Friday to play on Saturday, except for emergency loans when you can sign players up to 12 noon.

kdp888

Emergency loan, so in other words the personal terms are yet to be finalised but they want him to play today.

singers_pore

Jule's on the bench for boro. So how hard would it have been for the club to say that you can have Juke on Monday cos we need him for our next game.

Nonleagueherewecome

Oh dear. As I said, read the article.

And I agree with nick, its been obvious for a few days that he's off, he was never gong to play today. Don't see what all the fuss is about.

Being screwed in the ass by a dirty tramp is no less painful or humiliating if you can see him coming for you and are hopeless to help it...the slow, lingering anguish as he staggers towards you with his pants around his ankles actually increases the psychological damage if anything!

Astute

Being screwed in the ass by a dirty tramp is no less painful or humiliating if you can see him coming for you and are hopeless to help it...the slow, lingering anguish as he staggers towards you with his pants around his ankles actually increases the psychological damage if anything!

Sorry, wouldn't know myself. Hope you enjoyed yourself :eek:

Nonleagueherewecome

Sorry, wouldn't know myself. Hope you enjoyed yourself :eek:

C'mon, you know I deal in metaphors. And we all know how it feels, we're owned by SISU...

Astute

I thought I had heard of every drug going. Is it strong stuff? We all need something at the moment.

Not surprised by this at all to be honest.

Everybody knows that they couldn't give a shit about Thorn or the team any more. Whatever they need to do to line their pockets.

I've never seen such disregard for a club by its owners.

Astute

Very pissed off. Can't let it get us down though as it won't help things.

How though.. $64000 question..? but a few gathered protestors ain't gonna cut it.

All the fans can do is bring this to the attention of the media. No business likes bad publicity. Those that haven't bought a season ticket can also stop giving SISU their money.

The number of protestors is a sad reflection of the apathy amongst our fans after years of accepting failure. Things can still pick up though. It's not too late.

Users who are viewing this thread