JUKE and the replacement... (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

I think emotions can run high and tbh if I was another club I would see him as a good prospect and worth no more than £1.5m (if that is true)
So lets not get our knickers in a twist...

What we need to be concerned about is a replacement and having signed a 'rookie' from Man City instead of some much needed experience suggest it was an option because of money. Juke is off the wage bill and this rookie kid will be paid 90% by Man City I suspect.

The thought now is whether we can still find another player with the wages we have saved?

D

Deleted member 2477

If you think the money that has been saved on wages and the 2 mil that we will supposedly be getting for Juke will be used for anything els than to line SISUs pockets before they jump from the titanic then you are in need of serious help my friend.

Has the money saved on wages and gained from the sale of Fox, Dann, King, Gunnerson, Tabb,Turner and others been invested in the team ?
(It makes me cry just looking at some of these names)

No its gone straight into a Nigerian bank acount

Anyone that thinks that SISU havnt taken us for mugs and destroyed this once great club that families from generations supported seriously needs to wake up and smell the coffee.
SISU have done nothing. No investement, bigger debts, no fitness coach, no chief scout, no new players, morgaged the training ground, no proper board and shortly no club or fans
They just tell lies after lies whilst pocketing every penny they can.
I'm sorry to have to spell out the truth to some people but if you really support your club and want your children and grand children to have a CCFC in the future then get off your arse and show them what you really think.
:blue:

PhilWasn'tBabb

SISU will not see much of the 2 million, I should think we still owe Everton 600k plus they had an healthy sell on percentage as I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread