Juke and the good news, what next? (1 Viewer)

So yesterday we get a tweet from the club re some good news....Call me a cynic but this sounds like they were going to break the Man C youth player and perhaps didn't know about the departure of Juke in that area?

Suddenly pulled eh. I wonder why!!!!

Now onto Juke, has he really left or is this just paper talk still? If he goes I may perhaps have a few Saturday's free fairly soon. I am all for supporting the team but wanted us all to get behind a team that may have been capable of pulling out of this mess. I know some of you think it was impossible but now it’s starting to look impossible even to optimistic me. How pathetic this has now become.
:thinking about:

WillieStanley

As far as I'm aware, there's no actual confirmation anywhere yet, just that Nimey is due to complete the paperwork. I'm not even sure a fee has been agreed fir Juke.

Sub

just been on sky deal not yet confirmed but edging closer also mentioned the city play possibly on loan

ccfcway

Tom Ross @thegoalzone
As we said this morning- Andy Thorn confirmed Coventry have agreed to sign Man City striker Alex Nimely on loan til end of the season #ccfc

Users who are viewing this thread