Juergen Turdbull (1 Viewer)

Super_Johnny_Gayle

Nope, bomb squad!

steve82

Let him go... him and Reid. Let's hope someone shows just enough interest to take them.

We can do without players who don't want to be here and save there only best games for when bothered or Wembley.
We need men, warriors who are gonna do it weekly and at Accrington

Nick

Administrator
He only has a couple of days before the agreement is over, and new teams have to buy him doesn't he?

Would think anything would be Monday if happening.

Adge

Let him go... him and Reid. Let's hope someone shows just enough interest to take them.

We can do without players who don't want to be here and save there only best games for when bothered or Wembley.
We need men, warriors who are gonna do it weekly and at Accrington
Nobody in our squad then!

ccfc_Tom

He was crap last season, but did show some aggresion and passion in the final- if he stayed and robins could get him playing like that every week id be happy for him to stay

hamil99

Facebook User
I really just want them both gone now. Reid more so, saying he had a gentleman's agreement to leave, who does that in business. He basically thinks he's to good for league 2, but surprise surprise there are no takers, wanker! Turnbull on the other hand still thinks he's something special coming from the southampton academy. If he doesn't go I think he'll still put a shift in, at least he actually has an agreement in his contract.

pastythegreat

Looks like he'll be gone by the end of today! Hopefully freeing up funds for this Slovakian guy! Looked solid yesterday. Won every 50/50. Exactly what we need!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Garryb80

Looks like he'll be gone by the end of today! Hopefully freeing up funds for this Slovakian guy! Looked solid yesterday. Won every 50/50. Exactly what we need!

Could possibly free up funds for Pearson and the Slovakian

Adge

I personally think Turnbull has got potential, more so than Willis. That said, his attitude isn't right and we don't really want players who don't wanna be here.
Potential? Hasn't Willis played over 100 games?

Captain Dart

Is that because he got paid today?

Captain Dart

pastythegreat

Juhani Ojala all over again.

Just said it on another thread but I think the outgoings not moving anywhere are really holding us back signing people.
Same goes for Reid and GT! Don't give a shit if Reid goes and would like GT to stay, but if he has no interest in staying and wants to leave, do it already so we can look at finding your replacement! Don't fuck off on Friday giving us 24hours til the season starts to find replacements!

smileycov

Facebook User
That's the transfer deadline. Turnbull has a clause in his contract saying he can leave for free (if relegated, which we obviously were) by the end of July.

Not sure it is for free? Thought just meant he can trigger a release

Users who are viewing this thread