JSB Ticket Help (1 Viewer)

edgy

I'm trying to buy tickets for myself and 2 lads who are JSBs. Both are in my network. When I come to picking tickets, there is no option for JSB price - just u18 at £15.

How do I get their tickets, without having to log into their own accounts?

Saddlebrains

I'm trying to buy tickets for myself and 2 lads who are JSBs. Both are in my network. When I come to picking tickets, there is no option for JSB price - just u18 at £15.

How do I get their tickets, without having to log into their own accounts?

I had the same problem mate, unfortunatley had to go into the ticket office to purchase.

I think its a security thing whereby stopping people buying tickets for nothing. Ballache but i can see why.

Found the best times to get down there are between 1 and 3, tends to be dead

edgy

That's very poor.

If I'm logged into my account and buy my full price ticket, I can't see why my 2 kids (who are listed in my network) cant get access to the free tickets they are entitled too. If I was trying to get my ticket for free, I could see the security issue but that's not the case.

..... like Ive said in another thread. Make things hard for supporters and they'll find other ways of watching or something else to do.

Saddlebrains

That's very poor.

If I'm logged into my account and buy my full price ticket, I can't see why my 2 kids (who are listed in my network) cant get access to the free tickets they are entitled too. If I was trying to get my ticket for free, I could see the security issue but that's not the case.

..... like Ive said in another thread. Make things hard for supporters and they'll find other ways of watching or something else to do.

Agree completely, not helping themselves at the mo

edgy

Solved it!!

You need to log into one of the JSB accounts and select the tickets. Give's option for an adult and the free u13s tickets. Then assign the tickets to the right people in your network.

Saddlebrains

Solved it!!

You need to log into one of the JSB accounts and select the tickets. Give's option for an adult and the free u13s tickets. Then assign the tickets to the right people in your network.

Ah good, if only id known! id have saved myself some journeys!

Greggs

That's very poor.

Imagine the days before the internet and when humans weren't lazy......

Ticket office is still open remember?!

mmttww

Imagine the days before the internet and when humans weren't lazy......

Ticket office is still open remember?!

Don't be a Twat. If anyone's being lazy it's the folks that built the site. It would've been piss poor 10 years ago.

Greggs

Don't be a Twat. If anyone's being lazy it's the folks that built the site. It would've been piss poor 10 years ago.
Yeah because no one used to go the football before you could buy tickets online?

Greggs

The bloke come on here moaning that he couldn't do it, blaming the club ffs.

mmttww

Yeah because no one used to go the football before you could buy tickets online?

If you're going to offer online tickets, make it easy. Do it well or don't. Our club owns the site, if someone's built them a site that's a heap of sh*t, it's on the club to ask for better. Buying JSB tickets is much too complicated and there's no guidance anywhere on the site to explain how it works.

Greggs

If you're going to offer online tickets, make it easy. Do it well or don't. Our club owns the site, if someone's built them a site that's a heap of sh*t, it's on the club to ask for better. Buying JSB tickets is much too complicated and there's no guidance anywhere on the site to explain how it works.
Did he get it sorted, yes. Did he come on here moaning before actually thinking about how to do it, yes. Is it difficult, no.

mmttww

Did he get it sorted, yes. Did he come on here moaning before actually thinking about how to do it, yes. Is it difficult, no.

"Don't use the CCFC forum for a CCFC-related problem", says man with more than 4,000 posts on the CCFC forum.

Greggs

"Don't use the CCFC forum for a CCFC-related problem", says man with more than 4,000 posts on the CCFC forum.
What problem did he have apart from laziness and lack of intelligence?

mmttww

They don't.

They do. They're buying a service from someone, they own what they've paid for. It it's shit (which it seems to be), that's the club's to sort. Blaming Ticketmaster or whoever isn't a good look and it's something they can change if they bother their arses to do it.

Greggs

Yeah, they'll be over the moon I sorted the tickets. And used a mum joke on some prick on an internet forum.
After this brief encounter I realise buying football tickets online isn't the only thing you need help with. About as edgy as a circle.

edgy

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
They do. They're buying a service from someone, they own what they've paid for. It it's shit (which it seems to be), that's the club's to sort. Blaming Ticketmaster or whoever isn't a good look and it's something they can change if they bother their arses to do it.

They don't own the booking website / system.

mmttww

They don't own the booking website / system.

You're taken to a CCFC branded site. The club buy that service from Ticketmaster so they own the branded site that they've paid for and its content. From a fans point of view, it's CCFC's site. Semantics re: ownership is an odd thing to focus on here. I appreciate you're determined to pick a hole in anything I write because I didn't jump on the 'F*ck Wasps' bandwagon like you wanted everyone to years ago, but maybe try taking a day off from that kind of sh*t. You and the goon that's compensating for having a totally empty life by insulting someone that's made a valid point.

chiefdave

Your solution for someone not being able to do something, which it turned out they could actually do, is for the club to stop selling tickets online? Seems a slight overreaction.

The club don't own the site, they use the eticketing platform which is a Ticketmaster backend customised with our branding. It even says Ticketmaster when you go on it! Having used the management side of the platform myself in the past you can hit issues when you do something Ticketmaster consider to be outside the norm. Suspect this is what has happened with JSB tickets and its a bit of a bodge to get it to work.

Its still a million times better than the old system the club hosted themselves which would completely collapse if more than one person tried to buy a ticket at the same time!

Greggs

You're taken to a CCFC branded site. The club buy that service from Ticketmaster so they own the branded site that they've paid for and its content. From a fans point of view, it's CCFC's site. Semantics re: ownership is an odd thing to focus on here. I appreciate you're determined to pick a hole in anything I write because I didn't jump on the 'F*ck Wasps' bandwagon like you wanted everyone to years ago, but maybe try taking a day off from that kind of sh*t. You and the goon that's compensating for having a totally empty life by insulting someone that's made a valid point.
What's with the anger and name calling?
Bloke comes on here slagging the club off because of his inability to follow a simple procedure.
Stick to TikTok

Last edited:

mmttww

Bloke comes on here slagging the club off because off his inability to follow a simple procedure.

It's the opposite of simple. I've had to do it myself. Being a football club isn't an excuse for having sh*t websites.

Nick

Administrator

Again, they don't own the site at all. They don't own the booking system that powers it.

I am just pointing out facts so that you can try and grasp how it all works.

rob9872

Another SBT classic. My life would be so much poorer without this place :D

Users who are viewing this thread