JSB party question (1 Viewer)

Somerset Sky Blue

Hi all,
Going to our first jsb party this week just wondering;
- is it best to get a book to collect autographs in or will they give paper sheets to collect them?
- assuming the players use sharpies - any suggestions for a quality paper /autograph book, that won't leak through the pages?
- finally, I'm not convinced I'll recognize every squad member...do they have names/shirt numbers displayed?
Thanks and see you on Thursday!

Nick

Administrator
They usually hand you a squad photo to get signed but you can take your own :)

They haven't had anything displayed in the past, they just sit at a long table and you work your way down getting them to sign things.

torchomatic

You just have to queue up for hours to get autographs. We don't bother anymore, life's too short.

Rusty Trombone

Hopefully they will have just pre signed a load of sheets that can be given out, and then let the players mingle around the crowd, that would be better for everyone. Booked an afternoon off for this one, will be good to have a look around the Ricoh before we get kicked out.

torchomatic

I'm working this year so my wife is taking him. He loves it. I think he likes the JSB party more than Christmas Day!

Terry Gibson's perm

I’m not sure who is more excited me or him, he is desperate to meet Bakayoko

BUSA

It's 1pm start. Last year they gave out a sheet to get signed by everyone. The players will sign anything for you.

BUSA

I'm taking this season's calendar to get signed and possibly a Notts County 'Roar Us To Wembley' shirt (son picked it up after the game as a momento) - think it'll be nice signed by some of the squad from that day still at the club & framed

Nick

Administrator
Flecks boots would have been like new he only ever played for 45 minutes
That was when my daughter used to love watching FIFA. She asked if Jackson was the one with orange boots and told jim O'Brien she didn't want his autograph because he gets sent off all the time.

Good job I never let her watch football manager when I sold Thornton for 15m after a cheat or two.

Hopefully the kids will have a great time, I'm working :(

Terry Gibson's perm

That was when my daughter used to love watching FIFA. She asked if Jackson was the one with orange boots and told jim O'Brien she didn't want his autograph because he gets sent off all the time.

Good job I never let her watch football manager when I sold Thornton for 15m after a cheat or two.

Hopefully the kids will have a great time, I'm working :(

I was just going to say come and say hello I will be the one who’s son is hanging around waiting for Bakayoko

Users who are viewing this thread