JSB Christmas Party (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Had a feeling that you are a kid hiding behind a keyboard :eek:;)

Bouncy castle and santa (last year a reindeer).

Can't see your issue? ;)

giphy.gif

sw88

Chief Commentator!
On a Thursday, shame it can't be a weekend but will book it off ready!

What weekend would you have liked it to be fit in Nick? ;)

This is the only available day after the school break up to try and accommodate as many of the members as possible. Appreciate some school outside of the Coventry region may be on different term times mind.

I too still need to try and book the time of for my volunteering stint!

Nick

Administrator
No, I can understand why it can't be the weekend :)

I don't think all of the kids would fit in if it was on a Saturday, it was close to capacity on a weekday last year.

I'd like it i the volunteers could cook Xmas dinner, bring some beers and do the washing up too please though!

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
You wouldnt want to taste my cooking; reckon AHC have a dish washer. That just leaves the beers. And as I'll be 'working', I'm not sure I'll be able to commit to that :D

Do the volunteers have a Christmas pot by the way to go towards coffees on cold days and a bottle of Scotch to put in ;)

Serious question though, would happily chuck some in!

We didn't win as much on the raffle last year, so I am hoping if I throw some cash towards the fund I can get some good prizes :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Do the volunteers have a Christmas pot by the way to go towards coffees on cold days and a bottle of Scotch to put in ;)

Serious question though, would happily chuck some in!

We didn't win as much on the raffle last year, so I am hoping if I throw some cash towards the fund I can get some good prizes :)

Not that I know of. Nice thought though :D

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

On a Thursday, shame it can't be a weekend but will book it off ready!

Does it get very busy later?

I won't be able to get there til near 3ish & my little lad will be 18 months so more for my benefit tbh & to get him a couple of things signed! But unless Venus is dressed as Postman pat (or Fabio Capellos) at the do he won't be too interested queuing!

Nick

Administrator
Does it get very busy later?

I won't be able to get there til near 3ish & my little lad will be 18 months so more for my benefit tbh & to get him a couple of things signed! But unless Venus is dressed as Postman pat (or Fabio Capellos) at the do he won't be too interested queuing!
It usually dies down a bit but sometimes the players aren't there until the end :(

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

It usually dies down a bit but sometimes the players aren't there until the end :(

Ah right I'll.....wen he'll be gutted then!

Cheers, going to try and shift some A/L round at work to get there from the start hopefully.

Better set up than back in the day when o was a JSB late 90's early 00's you'd get 1 player turn up and a happy meal.

One year it was Dave Bennett, club legend and yes now I can appreciate the man but when you're 10 & hoping for Robbie Keane I was not impressed!!

Users who are viewing this thread