Jpt (1 Viewer)

Gaz

I would love for us to get to Wembley.
It would be a great day out whatever the cup was.

Astute

I would love for us to get to Wembley.
It would be a great day out whatever the cup was.

But you would be a glory supporter if you had only been to 32 home games and 37 away games this season if you went to Wembley

Tonylinc

Success breads success in whatever the competition. MR is sensible enough to realise this and will not therefore "rest" players for the JPT matches.

CCFC_Charlie

If we fail to progress past the first round of the FA Cup, and Sheffield United do then we'll have the Saturday off before the QF match, that scenario could play into our hands very nicely.

Gaz

There is some sort of rule yes.
I think the rule is that you need to play at least five players that played in your last game.

Tonylinc

There is some sort of rule yes.
I think the rule is that you need to play at least five players that played in your last game.
The rule states that at least 6 players must have appeared in the previous match.

ccfcway

fact remains that sheff utd were the clear favs to win league one this year, as a result they are the top team in the competition

its a big hurdle to jump over

beat them, and its time to start dreaming

sky_blue_up_north

If we beat Sheff Utd there is not much left in this competition, we have great chance. But the Sheffield game will be really hard

Otis

Exactly.

People are talking about Wembley, but the Sheff Utd game is a really tough one. They are unbeaten this season.

Gaz

Christ if we can't as football fans get excited and dream about going Wembley then we might as well pack it all up now.

Users who are viewing this thread