JPT Draw (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Anyone know what time it is to be taken place?

I fancy a nice trip to either County or Vale!

ajsccfc

Lovejoy's awful, but his cooking show is way better than Soccer AM. Rather frittatas than 'banter'.

Astute

We have only lost to Arsenal in cup games this season. This game will be a walkover ;)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Full draw -

Northern Section
Crewe Alexandra v Doncaster Rovers
Bury v Preston North End
Port Vale v Bradford City
Coventry City v Notts County or Sheffield United
Southern Section
Northampton Town v Leyton Orient
Southend United v Brentford
Torquay United or Yeovil Town v Wycombe Wanderers
Plymouth Argyle v Oxford United

Ties to be played week commencing 3rd December 2012.

@richh87

Yeah because he has gone on to better things hasn't he.........:facepalm:

National TV; from sitting with the ever annoying farmer voiced 'Hells Bells' saying cringe worthy things. I think it's a step up. He chose to leave soccer am remember.

Lovejoy's awful, but his cooking show is way better than Soccer AM. Rather frittatas than 'banter'.

Nah, not for me - I think he's a really good presenter. Know quite a few people who think so too. I think it's just a popular opinion amongst football supporters as he got a lot of stick for being a Watford fan when a kid and then choosing Chelsea.

covcity4life

I'm gutted personally. The reason we r excited by jpt is that we can win it because we are on of the best teams.

To now be drawn to face possibly the best opponents sucks IMO

Still if we win the players should have Wembley in their minds. At least its at home too.

RichieGunns

I'll be happy with Notts County!

They knock United out and then we knock them out.

Makes things a little easier does it not.

Still not gonna under estimate either team or any of the teams in the other fixtures!

Baginton

good draw, will it be £5 again? wonder if the ET will be closed again?

I still want Plymouth in the final PUSB

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I wonder how many of our city's armchair fans will suddenly remember about 'their club' as soon as a big-day-out is in the offing?

The club-shop will be besieged by those with newly dusted-down Huckerby and Chippo tops - a touch too tight after a few too many resultant Saturdays in front of Sky Sports News. Hell, even a few if those who are moved to call CWR might be equally compelled to attend a game...

Sawyer

I wonder how many of our city's armchair fans will suddenly remember about 'their club' as soon as a big-day-out is in the offing?

The club-shop will be besieged by those with newly dusted-down Huckerby and Chippo tops - a touch too tight after a few too many resultant Saturdays in front of Sky Sports News. Hell, even a few if those who are moved to call CWR might be equally compelled to attend a game...

I go to about 4-6 games a season due to working 60 hours Thur-Mon and only games I can go to are Tuesday games which are available for me to travel within my financial limits. Not everyone has the luxury of living close by, money, parents to pay and Saturdays off.

aodea

What differnce does it make, if they come and make a great atmosphere at wembley if we are to get there be amazing. I live in Ireland and spend a fourtune getting over 6 or 7 times a year but i guess im an arm chair fan when i get there every saturday??

Users who are viewing this thread