Josh Pask - An apology (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Slated him start of the season. Never saw anything in him last year that made me think he would be worth anything to us. Looked a rabbit in headlights.

However

When asked to fill in this season he hasn't put a foot wrong. Seems calm, assured, and doesn't fuck about. Had a phenomenal game today and i hope this carries on

hill83

When will you learn not to dive in with an opinion on players too early then? Reckon you will?

Reactions: AOM

cc84cov

When will you learn not to dive in with an opinion on players too early then? Reckon you will?
Tbf I tipped Pask to be a first teamer soon as he came he’s shown glimpses but today in his natural position we seen what he can do

hill83

Tbf I tipped Pask to be a first teamer soon as he came he’s shown glimpses but today in his natural position we seen what he can do

Works both ways so I’ll ask you the same question.

cc84cov

You can’t claim anything. You spout absolute shite week in week out. Stick this result in your pipe and smoke it. Robins is our king. Don’t you forget it son.
“Our king”
giphy.gif

Gregbant

Oh pipe down you irritating little spunk bubble.

You can't claim "I called this" when you claim every possible outcome 50 times over and over.

"Irritating little Spunk bubble" , quote and put down of the season goes to.... 😂😂😂😂

cc84cov

I'm sure you are my mate who I take to football , fuck me its comical how much you are alike
It’s all fun and games mate bar Nick I don’t even bother his banter is pony I’m waiting for him to up his game before I give him some clout 🤩😝

Evo1883

My mate phoned my old man last week saying Robins and I quote "isn't at the level " and today he's just messaged me saying pask is better than hyam and Rose....haha

You're my mate in disguise, come on Pete own up

Ccfcisparks

FairPlay saddlebrains for this. I vaguely remember us having a discussion on it at the start of the season. Pask is showing a calmness others his age in the team don’t have. Can only be an asset in the run in.

cc84cov

haha, you have fucked it lad. Your must be so fucked off tonight! Hahaha
Fucked it ? 🤣 do you think I actually want us to go down ? Lol I just don’t like how we set up etc at times today was bang on I backed us to win pre match I think it was couple days ago it’s on here anyway,we ain’t safe yet calm it down son 😎

SkyBlueDom26

Been saying for weeks pask should be playing at CB.....he’s got all the attributes to be class and is better than rose and Hyam

cc84cov

"Banter".

Instantly shows you have nothing about you.
No banter shows that especially having to resort to poor attempts about Nans etc 🤣 anyway who gives a shit we won today we can get back to squabbling next week 🤝

Users who are viewing this thread