Jordan Turnbull (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Has a Malaysian betting syndicate got to him? Just asking ...

trevelfarandwide

Harries has the potential, but until he's given a few games to bed himself in, it won't be realised. Then there's the quandary; we can't afford for him to come in, cost us points and have his confidence shot to pieces.

I'd still give him a shot.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Turnbull was genuinely awful today. I don't really like calling our own players out but after that showing today I feel I have to. CBA to make excuses (eg. back 4 was changed around a lot after the Page and Willis injuries) because he was just terrible. Throughout he was weak in the air, ponderous on the ball and his anticipation is on Leon Barnett levels.

lifeskyblue

I thought the whole of the back four before and after shuffles was terrible yesterday. Allowed themselves to be bullied (just like v Wimbledon), rarely got tight, allowed charlton to run at and past them, always on heels rather than toes, very poor decision making with or without ball and never seemed to read the game. First rule of defending should be tackle and second clear the danger...we did neither yesterday.
All rooted to spot for first goal...how that wasn't cleared at least twice in the move up to the goal is beyond me. Second goal dilly dallying instead of clearing it. Ok third goal we were pressing and left ourselves short at back and the whole team going through motions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnwillomagic

Very very poor defensively for most of the game tbh. Turnbull could be good defender but needs to toughen up and defend first.
He seems a bit of a fancy dan centre half ....second goal conceeded reminded me of something Elliot Ward would have done!
Did all the hard work just put the bloody ball out for a throw in and our of danger......the pass he attempted had a very small percentage chance of working .....as it proved....and he was the last man!! He has some making up to do!!

Great_Expectations

He'll come good, he has ability, but he's not a leader. I think he needs experience around him, or others to take the spotlight away from him as the "main" defender.

He's next to a bang average left back, a talented centre back who has spent the last few seasons playing out of position at right back, so needs some readjustment and an inexperienced keeper behind him.

I'm not saying he wasn't poor yesterday, but I'm not writing him off yet. It also doesn't excuse releasing Martin.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Turnbull was genuinely awful today. I don't really like calling our own players out but after that showing today I feel I have to. CBA to make excuses (eg. back 4 was changed around a lot after the Page and Willis injuries) because he was just terrible. Throughout he was weak in the air, ponderous on the ball and his anticipation is on Leon Barnett levels.

Steady on now

Terry Gibson's perm

That's the thing isn't it
When a new guy comes in will Ricketts and Tudgay be shipped out and will it cost?

As long as any new manager stops Tudgay coaching the strikers as it hardly working is it

Users who are viewing this thread