Jordan Thompson (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Anybody seen him play much? I remember him getting in the team a bit a couple of seasons back but he made a mistake at Walsall and got bombed out. Physique wise looks like he might be useful.

cc84cov

Anybody seen him play much? I remember him getting in the team a bit a couple of seasons back but he made a mistake at Walsall and got bombed out. Physique wise looks like he might be useful.
He give him 3 min tonight so he should be sharp to start next game 🤣

no_loyalty

He seems to have been here for an age, remember him playing RB in a couple of games.

skyblues83

Started against Gillingham in cup earlier in season. Presume Drysdale will be ahead of him in terms of selection.

larry_david

Tbf visually he looks the part. Excelled at Wrexham on loan. This might be his one and only chance. Take it JT. (or realistically drysdale comes in)

no_loyalty

Started against Gillingham in cup earlier in season. Presume Drysdale will be ahead of him in terms of selection.

I wouldn’t have thought so, otherwise he would have been on the bench tonight, unless he is injured?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'm thinking Sheaf just ahead of the 2CB's with James and Hamer in front.

ccfc1234

Being a physical presence is much less than half the battle. I guess with Mcfaz now out he will have moved at least one up the pecking order, for now.
Be curious of anyone has seen him play. I worry about untried players at this level. League 1/2 you could get away with it far more.

no_loyalty

He played yesterday so was unlikely to be involved tonight. Quite likely to be brought into squad/team on Wednesday

Fair point, probably needed that game to get himself ready.

Users who are viewing this thread