jordan clarke (1 Viewer)

speedie87

anyone know what his injury was to miss last nights match?

he's in brighton today!

CJparker

The CT did report he took a knock at Yeovil I think

Nonleagueherewecome

Thorn did say some players will be on the move before transfer deadline

He also said that none of his main squad of players that he wanted would be going: he very much wants to keep Jordan. I think he meant the likes of ROD/Jeffers.

Mucca Mad Boys

Might be there for a day trip :)

Alternatively, he might be there for the nightclubs ;)

Last edited:

speedie87

wasn't questioning whether he was leaving, was wondering what a player why a player who wasn't fit to play last night has gone all the way to brighton today.

speedie87

surley either resting it or going into the club for treatment would aid recovery more than a trip to the coast?

ajsccfc

So what are the specifics of his injury, what's the best course of treatment and what has he done today to exacerbate it?

Mucca Mad Boys

surley either resting it or going into the club for treatment would aid recovery more than a trip to the coast?

It was only a twisted knee and he was going to play last night but he failed a fitness test, he'll be fit for Saturday.

ThisManHere

People seem to forget that the slightest knock that for a normal person would just be 'normal' can put a footballer out of action...

Is Jordan supposed to stand/sit still until recovered?

Nonleagueherewecome

He shoulda come to Leamington to "take the waters" ;)

pusbccfc

Is Cyrus back saturday?

mattylad

Another pointless how can I find a reason to have a go at a player thread :facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread