Jordan Clarke (1 Viewer)

junglej13

There is a Scunthorpe journalist crediting us with an interest in bringing him back. Aidan McCartney (CT reporter who now covers Scunthorpe) has retweeted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190811-172240.png
    Screenshot_20190811-172240.png
    383.8 KB · Views: 160

cc84cov

There is a Scunthorpe journalist crediting us with an interest in bringing him back. Aidan McCartney (CT reporter who now covers Scunthorpe) has retweeted.
Hmmm right back cover or robins not happy with Dabo ? If true of course

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Nowhere near the worst full back we've ever had but suffered from being massively overhyped when breaking through, a bit like Giddings and Haynes. I think Dabo needs to be given time to settle - he's looked a bit nervous so far but compared to how Sterling looked at the start of last year he's been pretty good.

cc84cov

I couldnt stand him the first time round. Up there with Haynes and Hussey as the most useless fullbacks I've witnessed.
Last time I seen him play was home last season first game he looked one of their best players not sure any truth in this though did he play under robins at Scunthorpe?

Just checked he played under Robins at Scunthorpe,possibly be something in this ? Knowing us we will get him in readying to cash in on Hyam.

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Last time I seen him play was home last season first game he looked one of their best players not sure any truth in this though did he play under robins at Scunthorpe?

Just checked he played under Robins at Scunthorpe,possibly be something in this ? Knowing us we will get him in readying to cash in on Hyam.
He played under Robins here first time around. He isn't a terrible player by any means, that spell he had playing at centre back smashed his confidence.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

junglej13

He played under Robins here first time around. He isn't a terrible player by any means, that spell he had playing at centre back smashed his confidence.

Honestly think that was the best he ever played for us when he got put in at centre back.

torchomatic

I saw him quite a few times during the Sixfields season. He was very versatile and played all over the pitch, even up front once, I seem to remember. He wasn't that bad at all.

Reactions: vow

hill83

I’d say no purely to avoid the clueless whinging.

Is he one of the home grown players who gets loads of chances to prove themselves purely because they are home grown or one of the homegrown players who get instantly slagged off because they are homegrown? Can’t decide.

Sky Blue Harry H

Do we need him though? Seems like it's budget we could be applying to other positions
Pask able to cover right back, centre back, so probably don't need him. Still think it's midfield/winger/sriker cover before defence.

PVA

I couldnt stand him the first time round. Up there with Haynes and Hussey as the most useless fullbacks I've witnessed.

What is with the ridiculous hyperbole on this forum.

He was very young when he broke into the team and was playing in the Championship.

I think he's turned into a good full back at this level.

Sky Blue Harry H

Is he one of the home grown players who get loads of chances to prove themselves purely because they are home grown or one of the homegrown players who get instantly slagged off because they are homegrown? Can’t decide.
Both. Also, wasn't he the one who had a fit celeb girlfriend?

fernandopartridge

Is he one of the home grown players who gets loads of chances to prove themselves purely because they are home grown or one of the homegrown players who get instantly slagged off because they are homegrown? Can’t decide.
The latter

Adge

What is with the ridiculous hyperbole on this forum.

He was very young when he broke into the team and was playing in the Championship.

I think he's turned into a good full back at this level.
Has he? Bit different playing in front of 3-4000 every week with no expectations. Easy to fly under the radar.

stevefloyd

It rarely works when a player goes back, he was just a kid when he was here before and made some mistakes as they all do, he always seemed to react to a situation on the late side but that may well have been due to his age

higgs

Don't make sense I'd have Leon Clarke back though up top with Godden

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

I saw him quite a few times during the Sixfields season. He was very versatile and played all over the pitch, even up front once, I seem to remember. He wasn't that bad at all.
I didn't mind him......except for the fact he was always conceding penalities with needless tackles in the box.

Users who are viewing this thread