Jordan Clarke - Scoring sensation (1 Viewer)

CovLis86

What is it with players hitting their actual potential as soon as they leave Coventry?!
Scored 2 goals late on for a Yeovil win today. II've no idea what the goals are like, but he must be capable player. Why can't he ever do that in a Sky blue shirt?

ccfcway

TBF, do you not think Sheff Wed fans are saying the same about Madine today ?

all ex clubs do it

J

Jack Griffin

Let's not get ahead of ourselves eh? He's a defender remember. How often does a defender score 2 in one game? Not often it's heard of!

Let's leave him be while he appears to be enjoying his football :D

Reda Johnston did it.. happens all the time. :)

Rusty Trombone

I think he's a decent right back, good enough to be playing in our team. The problem for him is that he's had to play in other positions, and when playing out of position has made costly errors at times.

Hopefully the issue between him and Pressley can be sorted out, I doubt it will be though.

J

Jack Griffin

Possibly he is back from loan in a few weeks, but I imagine he will be on his way soon enough.

Seaside-Skyblue

Too many mistakes in my opinion. Loses concentration too easily. I associate him with a terrible declining Coventry team so I'd prefer if he goes.

When i interviewed Jordan in the summer, he said he wanted to add scoring goals to his game. Good to see him making good of his word. Hope he does well at Yeovil and comes back a better player

Kingokings204

Maybe this is one of these cases where he has or is trapped at ccfc. The fans all know him all the managers know him and he is trapped as a player.

If he goes to a yeovil and he gets a fresh start no one knows him and look at him. New lease of life scoring goals and playing well by all accounts. I think we all know there is a decent player there but for ccfc it probably will never happen. Best choice for him and glad it's working out for him thus far.

Seen it many times where a player is trapped at a club and he can't express himself same the other way around when a player is great for a club but can't do it when he moves on and therefore comes back and sure enough he plays well again. Strange

skybluepm2

'Clarke told fans to expect the unexpected when he arrived'. Who does he think he is?! Both of his goals were lucky plus he had a hand in stitching up his centre half for the notts goal.

Dreadful, dreadful player who I will never change my opinion on.

Baker looking like he's doing the business for MK Dons, what a ridiculous decision to let him go.. 'Doesn't fit in my plans'. Another crock of shit from Pressley.

Pressley should have kept him in his preferred right back position. Jordan told me he doesn't mind where he plays but I think RB is his best position

pusbccfc

Two woeful goals, nothing to shout about.

mrtrench

Pressley should have kept him in his preferred right back position. Jordan told me he doesn't mind where he plays but I think RB is his best position

If he doesn't mind where he plays, how is right back his preferred position?

I meant his best position. One of the questions I asked his was if he had to change his game when he switched to CB, he said no, he could play anywhere in defence, it didn't matter to him where he played. But I think he's better at RB cus im not sure whether he has the defensive ability to play at CB. At RB you're slightly more out of the way

Sky Blue Harry H

I meant his best position. One of the questions I asked his was if he had to change his game when he switched to CB, he said no, he could play anywhere in defence, it didn't matter to him where he played. But I think he's better at RB cus im not sure whether he has the defensive ability to play at CB. At RB you're slightly more out of the way

As a defender, I want him 'in the way' , not 'out of the way' !

Grendel

His best position is out of the way I agree with that.

Steve.B50

May not have been our best player but we have not got that many who are an improvement at present.
I for one hope we keep him as we have lost to many players in last few months.
still cannot believe we let Baker go, especially for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread