Johnny Ngandu (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Not one, not two, not three, not four, Ngandu scores and he wants some more

Gint11

My neighbour knows a lad who’s dad goes and he knows the dad of another player who’s mates with another players dad who’s in the know and he said this lad is mustard. Watch this space.

Seriously though it’s a great source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

My neighbour knows a lad who’s dad goes and he knows the dad of another player who’s mates with another players dad who’s in the know and he said this lad is mustard. Watch this space.

Seriously though it’s a great source.

Mustard is?

Nick

Administrator
There were some videos of him playing for the academy somewhere, scored a couple of great goals and some decent skill.

It will be a big step up to the U23s if he starts playing for them.

Captain Dart

Nick

Administrator
Ngandu-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree.
Ngandu-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody

Double points as there's a dance that goes with it.

CovisGod

He's only 16 isn't he if it's the lad I'm thinking of he's Highly thought of by all the right people, bags and bags of potential

Sky Blue Pete

I reckon he’ll make his first team debut this season is checkatrade stuff but also in s competitive first team game too

Nick

Administrator
The Checkatrade is a competitive game ;)

I think we will need to see how he does for the U23, we should let him be like Bayliss where he just appears with not much pressure. Not like Ponticelli where everybody expected him to score 100 goals and take on the world.

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
A condiment ?

It's not countdown you know ;)

giphy.gif

Gint11

My neighbours lad is in the academy and he said this lad is quality. Standing out from the others during games.

torchomatic

He played well yesterday after he came on as a sub. Some nice touches and through balls and had a couple of shots. He got cramp a lot.

Nick

Administrator
He played well yesterday after he came on as a sub. Some nice touches and through balls and had a couple of shots. He got cramp a lot.

Yeah at the end he was suffering from it.

Put on the other thread he reminded me a bit of Bigi the way he would take a first touch but his passing seemed a lot better. Was spraying balls out wide and diagonal and didn't look like he was out of place.

slyblue57

Could nt have reminded you of Bigi if you said he was spaying the balls anywhere other than 3 feet sideways or backwards. I did see Bigis one good pass tho , was just the one tho.
pusb

Nick

Administrator
Could nt have reminded you of Bigi if you said he was spaying the balls anywhere other than 3 feet sideways or backwards. I did see Bigis one good pass tho , was just the one tho.
pusb

I just meant his body movement when he took a touch, it's hard to explain.

Sort of on his toes all the time.

Magwitch

Should remember his age and just let him progress naturally still very young at 16 with plenty of hurdles ahead of him

wingy

Yeah at the end he was suffering from it.

Put on the other thread he reminded me a bit of Bigi the way he would take a first touch but his passing seemed a lot better. Was spraying balls out wide and diagonal and didn't look like he was out of place.
But Bigi did that at Leamington when 18 too .
Although I've seen the posts from STP re this lad ,enough to excite .
BTW where is STP ?

duffer

Ngandu-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree.
Ngandu-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody

There are some people on here with far too much time on their hands. :)

Users who are viewing this thread