Joe's Training Session (1 Viewer)

Silsden

Just saw the training vids on the player as well his press conference. He seems really up for the challenge and like he has something to prove. Hate to see one of the young lads who've been doing well miss out but I really hope he makes the pitch tomorrow.

I don't think I've been this excited about a new signing since the Prem, but then again that was Trond Egil Soldvedt!

Also there was a kid in the training session with an alice band that at first sight I thought was Madderz but thought he was still injured??

H

Huckerby

Just saw the training vids on the player as well his press conference. He seems really up for the challenge and like he has something to prove. Hate to see one of the young lads who've been doing well miss out but I really hope he makes the pitch tomorrow.

I don't think I've been this excited about a new signing since the Prem, but then again that was Trond Egil Soldvedt!

Also there was a kid in the training session with an alice band that at first sight I thought was Madderz but thought he was still injured??
Apparently he's back on the grass

shmmeee

it showed on twitter that Madderz is back in training also Mowbray confirmed that Willis is not far away

Said he's back on the grass, doubt it's full training. My guess is we'll see him early December. But Willis a couple of days away from full training is great news, especially with Reda potentially out. A back line of Willis Ricketts Martin and Stokes looks strong enough IMO.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Said he's back on the grass, doubt it's full training. My guess is we'll see him early December. But Willis a couple of days away from full training is great news, especially with Reda potentially out. A back line of Willis Ricketts Martin and Stokes looks strong enough IMO.

No need to rush him back now, I'm guessing they will be targeting when Cole leaves to bring Maddison back into the first team fold.

higgs

If he's sensational we will be in a stronger position in 7 games so it's a win win situation if he helps cement our top 6 spot

Mr pot

I spoke to madders on Saturday when he was walking through the blocks. He's two weeks away he reckons

Bertola

From the segment on Midlands Today last night, it looked like Willis was training yesterday. Good news with Reda being out. Willis can slot back to RB with Ricketts moving across to centre half alongside Martin

definitely Madders in a full training session -very mobile and participative !!

junglej13

It was definitely Ben Stephenson in the alice band. Too tall to be Maddison. I know Maddison did some work yesterday but he wasn't involved with the ball I don't think.

covcity4life

hopefully we can keep cole longer but lets just hope these 7 games go well first

would prefer willis as cb and ricketts as rb

still no news on how long reda out for?

chiefdave

Hate to see one of the young lads who've been doing well miss out but I really hope he makes the pitch tomorrow.

Don't think they'll mind that much, they all seem very excited that he's here. Seems like a good pro so hopefully they'll learn a lot from him even if he's only here for a month.

it showed on twitter that Madderz is back in training also Mowbray confirmed that Willis is not far away

Excellent news, wasn't expecting Madders back this side of Xmas.

The only thing about this Cole loan is what happens if he is a sensation then what ? Can we get him on a longer loan deal ?

The main thing will be do Villa want to put him in their side. Seems odd that they are happy for him to be cup tied. Obvioulsy if they want him back and playing for them then that's the end of that however if they don't he'll probably get a big say in where he goes so if he enjoys it here who knows.

I'm just going to work on the basis he'll only be here for a month and then if we do get him longer its a bonus.

Terry Gibson's perm

Don't think they'll mind that much, they all seem very excited that he's here. Seems like a good pro so hopefully they'll learn a lot from him even if he's only here for a month.

Excellent news, wasn't expecting Madders back this side of Xmas.

The main thing will be do Villa want to put him in their side. Seems odd that they are happy for him to be cup tied. Obvioulsy if they want him back and playing for them then that's the end of that however if they don't he'll probably get a big say in where he goes so if he enjoys it here who knows.

I'm just going to work on the basis he'll only be here for a month and then if we do get him longer its a bonus.

villa also know they are only likely to miss him for one cup game as they will get knocked out in the third round anyway.

Silsden

Maybe if/when Sherwood goes the new manager will get him back then to help their relegation fight. Good for us in the meantime though

Users who are viewing this thread