Joe Murphy (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

No only did we screw up not getting him.
He has gone to a bloody relegation candidate

stupot07

How did we screw up not getting him? Were we after him? Seems the only people who think we need an experienced keeper is the fans, since Murphy left Pressley, Mowbray and now Slade seem happy enough with Burge and RCC.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bob Latchford

He was awful. Decent shot stopper but never left his six yard box! Older version on Burge imo. Pointless thread

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Disagree .

Bob Latchford

covboy1987

I seem to clearly remember the majority of our fans thought Joe murphy was a decent goalkeeper- he represented his county that fact in itself says he was decent

dongonzalos

How did we screw up not getting him? Were we after him? Seems the only people who think we need an experienced keeper is the fans, since Murphy left Pressley, Mowbray and now Slade seem happy enough with Burge and RCC.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We screwed up if we were not after him
We screwed up if we were after him and didn't get him.
In fact the only way we didn't screw up would be if he said sorry it's to do with my family Bury suits me.
That signing is worth 6 points to Bury and not making it will cost us points this season.

Astute

We all know that we need a more experienced and better GK. But it comes down to who you can bring in on the budget you have been given. Top priority should be someone who can put the ball in the net. The problem with that is they are hard to find on a tight budget. And when we do find one SISU sell them.

covcity4life

We screwed up if we were not after him
We screwed up if we were after him and didn't get him.
In fact the only way we didn't screw up would be if he said sorry it's to do with my family Bury suits me.
That signing is worth 6 points to Bury and not making it will cost us points this season.

he helped get us relegated from championship. piss poor compared to westwood.

hes much betetr than burge mind. maybe slightly better than rcc.i dunno

dongonzalos

he helped get us relegated from championship. piss poor compared to westwood.

hes much betetr than burge mind. maybe slightly better than rcc.i dunno

Sitting bottom of Division 3 he would do a job for us.
Experienced and would have would giveb the defence confidence .
Bury have that advantage now.

trondegilsoltvedt97

Would have welcomed him back too - but if it comes down to signing another goalkeeper or using that money to get a striker in (for example), I know which one I want us to do

Users who are viewing this thread