Joe Cole and Goal Celebrations (1 Viewer)

gally9

He was always involved in the celebrations and seemed to be calling other players over each time aswell..

Great to see..

Wheelfass

It's plain to see his commitment. I wonder what role he'll be playing in a few years time after his playing days.

Nick

Administrator
He has been like that since his first game. He doesn't look to try and act above the other players or anything like some people with his career might.

chiefdave

Anyone know if he has his coaching badges? I think he'd be worth keeping on in that capacity. Pretty clear they all look up to him and he's got a hell of a lot of experiance to pass on.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm looking forward to Joey Coles next goal celebration.....

apparently hes gonna blow us all a kiss.......and blow Grendel a raspberry.....

Last edited:

clint van damme

Its a long time since I had man love for a player but I've got it for Cole.

Just comes across as a sound fella who love the game. When you look at what lescott did yesterday it's nice to see some one who's achieved a lot in the game appear so grounded.

Covstu

I think a lot of people offer JC an apology before Saturdays game! On CWR there were many a comment about him starting, eating their words shortly afterwards though!

Otis

I am happy to have him in the side for sure.

Think where TM messed up perhaps is in introducing him to early into the team and it causing a bit of disruption to our system and style.

Now he is up to speed and we understand him and he understands us, it works really well and on Saturday it all went hand in glove.

Let's not get too carried away though, because we have to accept that Bury were dire. Fleetwood will be much tougher because they are fighting for their lives.

skyblueinBaku

Fleetwood will be much tougher because they are fighting for their lives.

Unless SP has changed, Fleetwood will be set up not to lose. We've had trouble breaking down teams set up like that. It certainly will be a much tougher game than Bury.

malkitccfc

They've won 1 out of their last 11 but they don't lose a great deal of games. Will be tough but if we can get the same team out as Saturday, I fancy us to win comfortably

Otis

They've won 1 out of their last 11 but they don't lose a great deal of games. Will be tough but if we can get the same team out as Saturday, I fancy us to win comfortably
Once one goal goes in I think we'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread