Jobs (1 Viewer)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
If anyone knows of any part time jobs available in Coventry around the Cv5 area or in the city center for a student, can you please let me know.

Or if you're willing to give me a large sum of money. Either is fine. :D

rob9872

Let someone smash your back doors in for cash :)

gouldberg

the Cv5 area

You live close to me, not sure I like that! :eek:

Oh yeah, anyway, have you tried asking around places like the shops down Jardine Crescent or the places by Westcotes where the Cov Economic is? Not the most glamorous places around but sometimes you can get lucky there.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Sheepy

Wooo I've lived in CV5 for a whole 3 weeks now =D

I would offer but I'm afraid I work for the evil Coventry City Council :jerkit:

rob9872

I can muster up 36p in change a packet of chewing gum and a half eaten Twix. Will you negotiate?

rob9872

Yeah build up that debt to society that will be a noose around your neck. Apparently even mortgage companies are taking it into account now for their lending criteria. Feel desperately sorry for any of you guys studying now.

Pigeon

Im going to college next year rather than uni, same degree, cheaper price, mum can still clean my clothes :D

Nick

Administrator
I don't rate uni unless you need it for your job like a doctor etc! Too many people do it for tge social side and get bullshit degrees that get them nowhere!

I have mates with top degrees and I earn twice as much with my trusty GCSEs :)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
The only subject I'm interested in is Exhibit Design. I'm already in the process of going in to freelance and there are no courses at Uni to study to do with Exhibit Design. The closest being Product design and architecture, none of which I can be arsed to go to Uni for four years to study for it not to help me at all.

Another thing is I don't want to be paying from £6,000 to £9,000 a year to study.

Marty

I don't rate uni unless you need it for your job like a doctor etc! Too many people do it for tge social side and get bullshit degrees that get them nowhere!

I have mates with top degrees and I earn twice as much with my trusty GCSEs :)

I was the same, I use to get paid alot more then people with fancy degrees, I agree that uni is a complete waste of time for the most of the courses, but i won't bore everyone with my views on it, anyway I am also looking for a job at the minute after the place i was at closed down :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread