Jobs? (1 Viewer)

R

RB1992

Hi there,

This might be a bit of a long (& desperate) shot, but I'm heading back to Cov for the summer late May from University and was wondering if anyone knows of any part-time/full-time jobs available over the summer? In a fairly dire financial situation at the moment so any help is appreciated.

PUSB

CJ_covblaze

What have you been doing at Uni?

Brighton Sky Blue

Hi there,

This might be a bit of a long (& desperate) shot, but I'm heading back to Cov for the summer late May from University and was wondering if anyone knows of any part-time/full-time jobs available over the summer? In a fairly dire financial situation at the moment so any help is appreciated.

PUSB

What's your subject? Sign up with a tutoring agency-all you need is your diploma and they will find you the work. Pays very well too.

deanocity3

Hi there,

PUSB

can you bricklay,as i know a chap who wants a stadium building:facepalm:

R

RB1992

Cheers guys, I'm only back for the summer as I'll be entering my 3rd year come September, so only really looking for temp work. Appreciate the replies.

R

RB1992

I've been studying Business & Marketing at University. Worthless I know haha - went for the wrong reasons :pimp:

wingy

can you bricklay,as i know a chap who wants a stadium building:facepalm:

Not Necessary Deano ,a little basic Wattle and Daub accompanied with a protective layer of Corrugated Steel and Perspex will suffice ,finished in a mid grey/Blue hue is deriguer for this Division.:)

wingy

Welcome home RB1992,I believe there is a hosting/securitty job going in the Football forum /Supporter consultation Industry.

Users who are viewing this thread