Jobello (1 Viewer)

Kilclines curly mullet

i like the look of him.
Fast, confident, tricky and seems to have a decent cross on him.
The cross where Godden missed his kick was excellent.
I think as the season goes on he will prove a better asset for the team than Thomas was.

Tommo1993

If I can pick at anything I saw yesterday, it’s the “Welcome to England” thing. None of that soft french shite, if defenders want a piece of you they’ll have it. Especially in our lower leagues. He looked a calm mostly, but wound up after a challenge.

fernandopartridge

Put a couple of decent crosses in, one of which Godden should have buried and probably would have with a bit more match sharpness. Dribbling was good.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Irish Sky Blue

I thought he had a good game yesterday. However, I haven't seen anyone mention his comedy header in the second half. He had the chance to do a Keith Houchen as a cross came in from the right. He got his timing all wrong and "nosed" the ball down into the turf and back up into his face. I think it is safe to say that heading the ball isn't his strong point.

fernandopartridge

I thought he had a good game yesterday. However, I haven't seen anyone mention his comedy header in the second half. He had the chance to do a Keith Houchen as a cross came in from the right. He got his timing all wrong and "nosed" the ball down into the turf and back up into his face. I think it is safe to say that heading the ball isn't his strong point.
Yeah that was embarrassing!

cc84cov

I would more than expect Jobello to play well against Bolton youth let’s see how he fairs in the coming weeks against more stern opponents last week the left back had him on his pocket.

fernandopartridge

I would more than expect Jobello to play well against Bolton youth let’s see how he fairs in the coming weeks against more stern opponents last week the left back had him on his pocket.
The left back was one of Bolton's better players on Saturday yet Jobello did ok. His big problem is communication

Users who are viewing this thread