Jls (1 Viewer)

RegTheDonk

Blimy, why is this a national tv news item? They have done well for themselves, fair play to them, but they are a trio of young lads who sing and dance to background music. Its not like the Beatles splitting up, surely?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I must have heard about this on every news bulletin today from the time of me getting up this morning the time I got home! I wouldn't mind, but they've been around for 4 years. Yes FOUR years! Not exactly royalty are they.! I got fed up of hearing about it and the JLS song that swiftly followed on, as if one of them had died!

I give it 4-5 years before they suddenly realise the finances have dropped and a reunion is called for!

kg82

I must have heard about this on every news bulletin today from the time of me getting up this morning the time I got home! I wouldn't mind, but they've been around for 4 years. Yes FOUR years! Not exactly royalty are they.! I got fed up of hearing about it and the JLS song that swiftly followed on, as if one of them had died!

I give it 4-5 years before they suddenly realise the finances have dropped and a reunion is called for!

I've locked myself away for the last 2 days doing my dissertation, but popped down the co-op about 5pm to get myself some tea. At the till was The Sun, whole front page dedicated to this! Couldn't believe that they'd decided 1) this was worthy of front page news and 2) they gave it the whole front page!

Tad

They maybe gone, but another will take they're place. Every few years a "band" is formed for teens to waste money on. One direction, Justin Bieber, Boyzone, A1, east 17, n-sync...

The only one that seems to have any sort of musical talent was Take That...

Users who are viewing this thread