Jimmy's Hill (1 Viewer)

Just out of interest, When are the 60 of you going to get bored and not bother? It would make more of a statement if you turned up at The Ricoh as if to say "If we played in Coventry, We would be here" But by traveling to Northampton, You are still traveling to watch the club play home games outside the city.

torchomatic

How very dare you. They are not watching the team play, they are protesting. It just so happens that they can see the team play while they are protesting. And if the wind blows in the right direction you can hear them in Sixfields too.

Just out of interest, When are the 60 of you going to get bored and not bother? It would make more of a statement if you turned up at The Ricoh as if to say "If we played in Coventry, We would be here" But by traveling to Northampton, You are still traveling to watch the club play home games outside the city.

pusbccfc

Because I want to watch my team play whilst not giving Sisu a penny.

Simple.

pusbccfc

How very dare you. They are not watching the team play, they are protesting. It just so happens that they can see the team play while they are protesting. And if the wind blows in the right direction you can hear them in Sixfields too.

The wind is louder than the sixfields lot.

torchomatic

Fisher was right, of course. People have returned after three matches. Boycotting has been replaced by watching the team for free.

Because I want to watch my team play whilst not giving Sisu a penny.

Simple.

hill83

I spoke to a few of the Hill lads before the game and half agree with the point, but a few did say 'free to watch the game' etc.

Either way. PUSB

Joy Division

Sarcasm fail :claping hands:

Your watching the team outside Coventry regardless so stop watching free football seeing half the pitch and pay money like the rest of us and get behind this exciting squad we have

Joy Division

Your watching the team outside Coventry regardless so stop being fucking tramps watching free football seeing half the pitch and pay money like the rest of us and get behind this exciting squad we have

^

Still not understanding the whole issue then

skybluebeduff

and pay money like the rest of us

Calling people fucking tramps was a bit naughty. How about I call you a c**t for helping to keep Coventry AWAY from the City Of Coventry.
Pointless argument, the divide is becoming a farce!

torchomatic

The whole "issue" at least at the start was to boycott all home games in Northampton as a protest for being moved outside the City. It seems that thousands (including myself) have stuck to that. This standing on the hill business - or still watching the team for nowt and calling it a protest - seems to be a new thing.

^

Still not understanding the whole issue then

LB87ccfc

All this Hill shit is pathetic, really is, NO one is watching it, NO one is even speaking about it at other areas within the game so why bother, what is it going to do, do you reallly think 50 people on the hill is going to make FL and SISU think of my god what have we done, ermm no.

skybluepm2

Your watching the team outside Coventry regardless so stop being fucking tramps watching free football seeing half the pitch and pay money like the rest of us and get behind this exciting squad we have

I'm pretty sure you've preached on here not to be judged for attending games at shitfields, fairly hypocritical of you to then attack those who take the stance of standing on a hill to protest. I'm also pretty sure that the petrol price to get to this dump also equates to the price of a ticket to a 'home game'. I'd also hazard a guess that the majority of the guys on the hill travel the length and breadth of the country to watch the team play away so to label them as 'tramps' couldn't be further from the truth. Do you not understand the NOPM campaign? Given the above (and i mean this in the nicest possible way), I politely ask you to shut the fuck up.

Joy Division

The whole "issue" at least at the start was to boycott all home games in Northampton as a protest for being moved outside the City. It seems that thousands (including myself) have stuck to that. This standing on the hill business - or still watching the team for nowt and calling it a protest - seems to be a new thing.

A protest is a protest is a protest, as long as its not going into the ground there is no problem from me.

LB87ccfc

I just hope that come January and our best performers leave due to FFP regulations, we all do not sit on here crying about it as I tell you now it will be us the fans faults if it happens..

Joy Division

All this Hill shit is pathetic, really is, NO one is watching it, NO one is even speaking about it at other areas within the game so why bother, what is it going to do, do you reallly think 50 people on the hill is going to make FL and SISU think of my god what have we done, ermm no.

Why bother going to games? As a fan in the stands you can't affect what happens on the pitch. Why bother with anything in life :facepalm:

skybluebeduff

I just hope that come January and our best performers leave due to FFP regulations, we all do not sit on here crying about it as I tell you now it will be us the fans faults if it happens..

SISU drove us out of town and knew the consequences of what was to follow. Don't blame the fans for that.

italiahorse

But the 1000 inside can be regarded as making TF think he has a plan. Without you he would be alone and realise nobody wants it.
It works both ways.
Don't mind you going but why ridicule people who want to stop it in whatever way they can, in any small way they can.
People who try and divide the fans regardless on whether they go or not are the pathetic ones.
These are the guys you sang with last year for pities sake.
We all want to get CCFC back to Coventry and everybody thinks they are doing the right thing so leave it at that.
No CCFC fan is wrong. What SISU are doing to the club is wrong.

skybluepm2

Are you for real? Even if we managed to sell out every game up until xmas with a further 5,000 bums on seats @ £20/game for 12 games, we would only generate £1.2m. Hardly going to set the world alight is it? But you have the audacity to blame the fans for any of this? Take your cock out of Fisher's arse because the fans (and players) are the only party to come out of this blameless. There are loopholes in the FFP and players under a certain age aren't included. Do you not think that Scrotium knew this and hence why the majority of the squad are 13?!

skybluebeduff

Erm yes as I am one of them, but the fact is looks like 1400 are making the trip and 40-50 are on the hill, so what are the other 1350 doing ? in maccy d or the cinemas?

what do you mean 'other 1350' doing? their's alot more than 1350 missing Coventry fans. Why? it's simple, they want us home.

LB87ccfc

Are you for real? Even if we managed to sell out every game up until xmas with a further 5,000 bums on seats @ £20/game for 12 games, we would only generate £1.2m. Hardly going to set the world alight is it? But you have the audacity to blame the fans for any of this? Take your cock out of Fisher's arse because the fans (and players) are the only party to come out of this blameless. There are loopholes in the FFP and players under a certain age aren't included. Do you not think that Scrotium knew this and hence why the majority of the squad are 13?!

I was purely saying about FFP and the fact that the forecasts are below, therefore, we may be in danger of losing players to go along with all this mess

skybluepm2

Erm excuse me fuckwit I was purely saying about FFP and the fact that the forecasts are below, therefore, we may be in danger of losing players to go along with all this mess you utter c unit, so quieten down a second.

Ha nice to be called a fuckwit by someone who doesn't have a clue what they are chatting about with regards to figures and how they are implemented. You blamed the fans in your earlier post, I just cannot see how you can justify that.?!

skybluebeduff

You do realize that TF and co showed the FL they had proof to fund CCFC over the next 3 years don't you, regardless of fans?

Users who are viewing this thread