Jimmy tarbuck arrested (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

This bloody list just keeps getting longer....who else ?....

dutchman

This bloody list just keeps getting longer....who else ?....

Eddy Shah 'raped schoolgirl in hotel rooms'

_67454521_shah.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22437632

Former newspaper owner Eddy Shah had sex with a schoolgirl in various hotel rooms, a court has been told.

The Old Bailey heard he engaged in sexual acts with the teenager, and was with prostitute Susan Davies as he did.

The abuse took place in the early 1990s but the girl waited about 20 years to tell police, the jury heard.

Mr Shah, 69, Ms Davies and her former partner Anthony Pallant deny charges including rape, child cruelty and indecent assault.

The complainant told police she was taken by Ms Davies to a hotel to meet Mr Shah when she was 14.

The girl said the last time she had sex with Mr Shah was when she was 15, the jury was told.

Johnnythespider

Ian Krankie, why else would he dress his mrs as a schoolboy. Fandabbydozie

Last edited:

Paxman II

This is clearly getting absurd. Next expect Ken Dodd, Bruce Forsyth and just about anyone who was from that era.
Jimmy has not been charged yet his reputation is now in tatters. Something very wrong about all this.

wingy

There were a heck of a lot of Diddy men,Sam and Mark saturday morning Telly ,Tarrant .
One for the future .......Chris Evans.:eek:

I'mARealWizard

Ian Krankie, why else would he dress his mrs as a schoolboy. Fandabbydozie

You know that The Krankies used to live in Wolston?

On an allegedly completely different note (happy with that lawyers?) Alex Ferguson has announced his resignation at the end of this season.
Nothing like getting your affairs in order...

torchomatic

Basil Brush. Never trusted him.

As long as it's not Brian Cant or Derek Griffiths. I don't think I could take that.

Users who are viewing this thread