JCH (1 Viewer)

donald_trumps

Out for four games. Starting with our game tomorrow as predicted. Lovely stuff.

robbiethemole

from the Posh site,

A statement from the FA said: “Peterborough United FC’s Jonson Clarke-Harris has been suspended for four matches, fined £5,300 and is required to complete a face-to-face education programme after admitting six breaches of FA Rule E3 in relation to social media comments posted between 27 October 2012 and 6 March 2013.
“The comments were insulting, abusive, improper and brought the game into disrepute contrary to FA Rule E3.1. The comments also constitute an “aggravated breach”, which is defined in FA Rule E3.2, as they included reference to sexual orientation.”

probably called someone a bumboy, just like Boris Johnson did. Maybe JCH should be Prime Minister, couldn't do much worse.

CDK

That's life,only way anybody learns it was the same for Robinson Sussex's,England cricketer.

Grendel

This is for shit he posted online in 2012? Am i reading that right

Yes if I was a ceo of a football club I’d employ an intern to
Look through all media of every player in the league and if they are a threat shop said player at an appropriate time. It’s utterly pathetic. Lee Hughes served time and can play again - this is t even a criminal act

Grendel

"between 27 October 2012 and 6 March 2013"

Which suggests it was more than one post.
I'd be intrigued to know what he actually said.

it’s hardly going to be Noel whelan territory and he did it as a fully grown adult

Grendel

That's life,only way anybody learns it was the same for Robinson Sussex's,England cricketer.

no it’s just wrong

JAM See

Quick search confirms he was over 18 when he made the posts.

If you're old enough to vote, then a certain level of maturity should be expected.

As somebody said earlier, ALL clubs should have somebody going through their staff's social media and tidying it up.

HerneBayGaz

Shame I was looking forward to giving him dogs abuse every time he tried to con the referee with his persistent diving.

Great_Expectations

Yes if I was a ceo of a football club I’d employ an intern to
Look through all media of every player in the league and if they are a threat shop said player at an appropriate time. It’s utterly pathetic. Lee Hughes served time and can play again - this is t even a criminal act

You always had a soft spot for JCH to be fair. Same reaction if it was Max?*

*this is tongue-in-cheek.

rob9872

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of his actions or the age of it etc that's all been done to death on here in many forms, but you have to question what kind of knobhead goes searching for it and takes pleasure in dragging it up and reporting it.

clint van damme

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of his actions or the age of it etc that's all been done to death on here in many forms, but you have to question what kind of knobhead goes searching for it and takes pleasure in dragging it up and reporting it.

You also have to wonder are these things reported straight away or do people wait until the offender has increased their profile?

Like the cricketer who got selected for England and then the tweets came out. Snide as fuck.

Though they shouldn't be posting racism, misogyny and homophobia in the first place but we all make mistakes, they don't come back to bite most of us on the arse years later.

Users who are viewing this thread