Jay Tabb (1 Viewer)

DavidMCov92

Tonight on What’s The Craic? Podcast. We record with former midfielder, Irish U21, now involved in horse racing, Jay Tabb.
Any questions for him? Anything you heard about him while he was here which we should mention? #PUSB

Bugsy

Tonight on What’s The Craic? Podcast. We record with former midfielder, Irish U21, now involved in horse racing, Jay Tabb.
Any questions for him? Anything you heard about him while he was here which we should mention? #PUSB

yeah ask him if he seen Jodi Jones running in the snow ...PUSB

Bugsy

Not really sure how that’s relevant, Bugsy. Thanks for taking time out of your day to reply to me tho. Regards.

nah on the contrary, thank you for replying back to me.....good day ...PUSB

DavidMCov92

If he'll answer, be interesting to hear why he left? I.e. did the club sell him rather than risk losing him on a free that summer. I thought he was a great little player
I’ll definitely ask mate, from what you hear he’s a bit like Paul Telfer, not really that interested in the game. I know once Ben Turner got him in to racing he was obsessed with that.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Saw him a few times buying ginger beer after training from a sandwich shop in Stratford
When I was about 15 he lived next door to my mate on the Shipston Road. Had a Jack Daniels pool table in his front room. As a teenager, was always hoping somehow I would strike up a conversation with him in the garden but never saw him other than playing pool through his front window. Gutted!

rob9872

Ask if he still has any horses with Stephen Hunt and as Hunt stole a living from City, has he got any tips he could share in exchange :)

rob9872

In fact I seem to remember not only owned horses but there was a story about him becoming a jockey, so what happened there or is he still aiming for that and also another story I remember about his family all being rugby fans and not wanting him to be a footballer so had to do it without their knowledge but I could be wrong on that so perhaps some research first.

wingy

Adge

Yep-the miserable b’stard didn’t say hello to me in Starbucks in Stratford when he used to live on the Tiddinton Rd. Ask him why please 👍😁

oscillatewildly

Yep-the miserable b’stard didn’t say hello to me in Starbucks in Stratford when he used to live on the Tiddinton Rd. Ask him why please 👍😁
I'll save David the trouble with that one, Adge. It's probably because he's a miserable bastard.
Double check anyway, David would you please?

DavidMCov92

I'll save David the trouble with that one, Adge. It's probably because he's a miserable bastard.
Double check anyway, David would you please?
To be genuinely honest, he started really quiet but after ten minutes he was brand new with us. Seemed a good bloke. I’m a massive horse racing fan and after we spoke he added me on Facebook and sent me a few videos from the Hobbs yard. Nice lad.

pusbccfc

Oh, also David, can you get a question in about "how much did hearing the sky blue army spur you on?" the other podcasts seem reluctant to ask but I think it's pretty important

You could make your own podcast?

Users who are viewing this thread