James Pearson (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Was on a thread he was here a month or so ago, must have chosen not to take him to Spain

steve82

Was on a thread he was here a month or so ago, must have chosen not to take him to Spain

Telegraph say he's been here since the return of preseason but had a minor hamstring injury. So looks like that ruled him out of Spain buts good to train again now.

Interestingly they also report he could be a ready made replacement for Cian Harries, bit bizarre considering person is right footed and can play right back too where as Cian was the exact opposite.

Astute

Telegraph say he's been here since the return of preseason but had a minor hamstring injury. So looks like that ruled him out of Spain buts good to train again now.

Interestingly they also report he could be a ready made replacement for Cian Harries, bit bizarre considering person is right footed and can play right back too where as Cian was the exact opposite.
When will you understand that apples are the same as pears?

Esoterica

Think this is an odd one. Missed the whole of last season with a knee injury after suffering a 'micro-fracture at the bottom of his femur and undergoing a repair of his lateral cartilage.'

Astute

Think this is an odd one. Missed the whole of last season with a knee injury after suffering a 'micro-fracture at the bottom of his femur and undergoing a repair of his lateral cartilage.'
Not odd. Just a gamble. If he is about over his injury we get what is said to be a decent player. He gets a contract that keeps him in football. If he does well we will sell him and make money. He will get a higher up club. If he doesn't recover from his injury we will have signed another sicknote.

Esoterica

Not odd. Just a gamble. If he is about over his injury we get what is said to be a decent player. He gets a contract that keeps him in football. If he does well we will sell him and make money. He will get a higher up club. If he doesn't recover from his injury we will have signed another sicknote.
I thought he was a right back though and that's what is odd for me - that we already have 2 young prospects there that he would be keeping out the team. If he is predominantly a CB though then it makes much more sense.

Astute

I thought he was a right back though and that's what is odd for me - that we already have 2 young prospects there that he would be keeping out the team. If he is predominantly a CB though then it makes much more sense.
I have never seen him play. I don't know what position he prefers. I don't know if he is better than what we already have.

He is on trial so we can take a look at him. Why wouldn't we want him if he would improve us and comes within our budget?

rexo87

Looked good for the short amount of time he played last night. Big and strong looks like more of a centre back (where he played last night) than a right back. If we sign him then we have Willis and mcdonald (who I was very impressed with) and then Pearson and hyam as strong defensive back up

Astute

Looked good for the short amount of time he played last night. Big and strong looks like more of a centre back (where he played last night) than a right back. If we sign him then we have Willis and mcdonald (who I was very impressed with) and then Pearson and hyam as strong defensive back up
Who knows?

We will be playing against some weak teams. Maybe 3 CB's 1 DM 2 on wing 2 AM and 2 strikers.

Users who are viewing this thread