Jack Rodwell (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

Strange move if you ask me. Why would a team looking to secure themselves in the Prem got for a player who hasn't played in three months and was last in the Prem nearly three years ago?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

LastGarrison

Out of contract, been training with them for a few weeks and they’ve obviously seen something .

Not even 30 is he?

rob9872

Certainly came across badly on the Sunderland til I die documentary.

Actually opened this thibking we were linked and I wasnt sure I'd want him let alone a Premier side.

LastGarrison

Had man flu the last couple of days so watched the whole of the series and I’m with you Pete thought they made him a bit of a scapegoat.

They offered him the contract, didn’t put any relegation clauses in it and then just expect him to cancel his contract because of their poor business acumen?

Like it or not footballers only have a very short career and I’m not sure I would just be cancelling my contract and leaving myself in limbo either!

Brighton Sky Blue

Certainly came across badly on the Sunderland til I die documentary.

Actually opened this thibking we were linked and I wasnt sure I'd want him let alone a Premier side.

Think he'll do well for them with a manager to keep his head screwed on and a regular run in the side

Covstu

The lad had talent but never quite made it, if anyone can make something of him it’s wilder. Personally I wouldn’t have wanted him there but the manager clearly knows what he is doing

Sky_Blue_Daz

Had man flu the last couple of days so watched the whole of the series and I’m with you Pete thought they made him a bit of a scapegoat.

They offered him the contract, didn’t put any relegation clauses in it and then just expect him to cancel his contract because of their poor business acumen?

Like it or not footballers only have a very short career and I’m not sure I would just be cancelling my contract and leaving myself in limbo either!
I enjoyed that series the chief executive had a high opinion of himself , The fan kicking off at Coleman outside the stadium. Looking forward to the next series as it will show the play off final and us trouncing then

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

I enjoyed that series the chief executive had a high opinion of himself , The fan kicking off at Colman outside the stadium. Looking forward to the next series as it will show the play off final and us trouncing then

Guess he couldn’t cut the mustard

hill83

I enjoyed that series the chief executive had a high opinion of himself , The fan kicking off at Coleman outside the stadium. Looking forward to the next series as it will show the play off final and us trouncing then

I heard all the cameras they had at our game ended up covered with bags of shit. So there won’t be any usable footage unfortunately.

tisza

Wilder's shown himself capable of motivating players, it seems a great move potentially, and low risk if it doesn't work.
Yep doesn't look like a manager who's going to put up with any nonsense. Done a tremendous job there. Thought they'd struggle but haven't seen them being out of their depth in a game so far.

Users who are viewing this thread