Jack Burroughs (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Offered a professional contract with City

Not seen him play, any good?

covcity4life

Came on in chdcktrade. Looks like he cud by physical. A few nice turns when ball played to him. Not enough time to judge tho

Trust in robins

CJ_covblaze

If he achieves his full potential we’ve got an unbelievable talent on our books.

covcity4life

How will he handle the derision on here if he fails to hit a hat/trick on his debut !
hes one of our own so will be fine. idiots who dont have a clue about football will say he is undroppable(until covcity4life the white knight show them up with tactical brilliance)

if he was a young kid from a different club then you would be spot on, 1 bad performance and he will be bullied.

Twix

I'm friends with his mum and have watched him and his brother play for years in school teams. All his family are big Coventry fans and their face book has been full of excitement with this news.
hopefully he will do good when he gets his chance. I put a link to video of him on the under academy chat thread a few months back, worth a watch if you not seen

Be nice to him Sky Blue Army, he is one of our own :happy::happy::happy::happy:

SlowerThanPlatt

I'm friends with his mum and have watched him and his brother play for years in school teams. All his family are big Coventry fans and their face book has been full of excitement with this news.
hopefully he will do good when he gets his chance. I put a link to video of him on the under academy chat thread a few months back, worth a watch if you not seen

Be nice to him Sky Blue Army, he is one of our own :happy::happy::happy::happy:

Here

@Nick will like 0:30

Otis

She is a brilliant actress to be honest. One of these who can act brilliantly without even saying anything.

Suprised you haven't seen The Hunger Games, or watched the X-Men films.

She was excellent in American Hustle too.

SlowerThanPlatt

Scored the winner in the FA Youth Cup last night. The players who have been exposed to U23 football all bringing the goods when returning to their age group - Burroughs with the winner, McCallum with the opener and Ngandu with assists for both goals.

Terry_dactyl

She is a brilliant actress to be honest. One of these who can act brilliantly without even saying anything.

Suprised you haven't seen The Hunger Games, or watched the X-Men films.

She was excellent in American Hustle too.

Mother! Is a fucking mystery though. Sorry, not you mum.

wingy

So Jack looks a hell of a prospect
Can someone brief us on his true position of choice etc
Looks like a very direct physical marauding midfielder to me with an abundance of skill,belief and flair.
You know the rate we're producing this wave of talent it may be possible in a few short years to have a team like we did under Gordon Milne.
Full of talent from our own production line,yes please !!

higgs

He looks like a bigger stronger version of bayliss

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread