Izale Mcleod (1 Viewer)

Squelly1987

Hi guys and girls been reading the forum for a long time thought it was finally time to join up,

I've just noticed on sky sports news that izale McLeod has left Portsmouth
With 10 league goals if we couldn't get DMG he could be a useful signing ??

CJparker

Welcome Squelly!

I thought he is a useful player, although rather similar to Leon Clarke? However, if MCG leaves then I would happily take him, as we will need all the decent striking options we can get!

blueflint

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
:welcome:

He's definitely a good player in this league and maybe could be signed on a short term contract! My only worry with him signing anything longer is that when we're promoted (confident talk there) he'd be a waste of resources as has had chances in Championship before and failed

Squelly1987

It's a nick name I've had for a very long time,
Agreed a lot of interest but surely out of any league 1 team we are a good choice, our run of form the chances we create he should fancy his chances, but as always money will be the deciding factor

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It's a nick name I've had for a very long time,
Agreed a lot of interest but surely out of any league 1 team we are a good choice, our run of form the chances we create he should fancy his chances, but as always money will be the deciding factor

He signed for Pompey while they were in the shit. I doubt hes desperate for big money

Chipfat

mk dons bound from what's being said, would take him, bradley wright phillips or baxter if mcgoldrick signs for championship club though. as well as clarke that is.

Mucca Mad Boys

mk dons bound from what's being said, would take him, bradley wright phillips or baxter if mcgoldrick signs for championship club though. as well as clarke that is.

Baxter would be a very encouraging signing.

McLeod is not good enough for our current squad. He was at MK Dons when he was younger in League 2 and built a good partnership with a target man called "Clive Platt".

Gary Megson came to scout him for England U21's in a game at Boston, but he never had a kick until he was sent off.

LJC_CCFC

McLeod is not good enough for our current squad. He was at MK Dons when he was younger in League 2 and built a good partnership with a target man called "Clive Platt".

Gary Megson came to scout him for England U21's in a game at Boston, but he never had a kick until he was sent off.

10 goals for struggling Pompey on league 1, I'd take him

Squelly1987

Yeh 10 goals so far this season defo worth a chance if he could nick us a couple of goals along side Clark, DMG or Elliot would give us a boost, also has a resale value to league one clubs next season if we get promoted

Users who are viewing this thread