It's very quiet on the transfer front! (1 Viewer)

skybluesteve76

If we have to see players leave before new ones come in,would everyone be happy with what we've got at the moment?
Personally I'd rather see the fringe players leave, ROD, Clarke, Hussey. Freeing up wages for another new striker to come in.
Any thoughts guys?

All the best

Sterling Archer

Dear Mr Transfer Window god,

I would like Coventry City to sign a striker and an attacking midfielder.

Thanks very much,
Sterling Archer

Gray

Hopefully director of soccer is winging his way around the world signing players! Although he is probably watching Teletext to say who we could've signed

stevo_ccfc

If we have to see players leave before new ones come in,would everyone be happy with what we've got at the moment?
Personally I'd rather see the fringe players leave, ROD, Clarke, Hussey. Freeing up wages for another new striker to come in.
Any thoughts guys?

All the best

I wouldn't call Hussey and Clarke fringe, when fit Clarke will definitely challenge for first choice right back, and Hussey has been first choice most of Thorn's managerial career and will provide cover/another option for Hermann

hamil99

Facebook User
I'm just praying that keogh and craine are on the teamsheet for tonites game, we can't go loosing either of them, pivotal players for us. Id love gardener back, but he was playing for villas first team the other day so I dont think it will happen. I don't know who we will get, but I just hope thorn pulls a blinder out the bag!

shmmeee

I'm just praying that keogh and craine are on the teamsheet for tonites game, we can't go loosing either of them, pivotal players for us. Id love gardener back, but he was playing for villas first team the other day so I dont think it will happen. I don't know who we will get, but I just hope thorn pulls a blinder out the bag!

Prayers answered: unchanged team.

Users who are viewing this thread