It's official he orange ken has left the building!! (1 Viewer)

Nathccfc

Ccfc website have confirmed that he has left because of a gross level of misunderstanding. Now all we need is the rest of them to follow suit! Merry Christmas everyone and I hope we have some more good news, I think they could well be crumbling! Is this the beginning of the end of SISU?! Let's F'king hope so :)

skyblueinBaku

Ccfc website have confirmed that he has left because of a gross level of misunderstanding. Now all we need is the rest of them to follow suit! Is this the beginning of the end of SISU?! :)

To paraphrase Churchill: 'This isn't the end, or the beginning of the end; but it may be the end of the beginning'. Keep the pressure on, lads!

Nathccfc

I think I will miss his orangeness :( in fact no I won't I'd happily pay for his taxi out the city :) adios Orange man! Whose got the odds on whose next to follow him out the door?

Sterling Archer

I fail to see how this is in anyway going to help the football club's current predicament. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want him to stay but I can't join in the celebrations as the real 'bad eggs' are still at the club.

Dulieu leaving won't change anything, bar a bit more space in the dugout and the shares in Coventry tanning salons going down.

SkyBlue_Bear83

"Mr. Dulieu has left his post with immediate effect and the board will now seek a new director of football."

Do we really need a new one? I mean look how successful the last one was. :thinking about:

Sub

perhaps they are planning on cutting the amount of directors down to the same level of the squad :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about: not a fooking lot !!!!!

Delboycov

It's all a bit of an anti-climax really. Been praying for the demise of the leathery faced buffoon for months...now he's gone I'm kinda sad! Let's face it...he was comedy gold! He did more for the SISU out cause than even Brinner has! So farewell Dildo you've been quality entertainment. Now for the rest of the parasites....

georgehudson

it's official he orange ken

'the board will now seek a new director of football',
so, let's have the s/p on the 'other board members,
we know about mr clarke,
& we're aware of mr igwe's demeanor,
so what about messrs fisher & labowic ?

wingy

somethings a foot regarding that, you heard the same thing wingy ?

No mate the only genuine topics from me this week have been ,ken gone ,phone number ,absolutely gen and igwe 's address, but you introduced Wise's name around the phone call ,leading me to think you got an answer .

Nonleagueherewecome

Wise was a 'mare as D.O.F. at Newcastle, though-and was paid a lot, basically to identify transfer targets, most of whom were key to the clubs relegation. He'd have to have a pretty different remit here! Ideally, on the training pitch and in the dugout helping AT. In that role, he could be real boost to morale and spirit.

Wages, however, are a huge stumbling block, surely? Unless it's a Hoff appointment perhaps.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I see the board referred to Kens job (or pretend job as it was) was "Director of Football" something which Deieu himself declared was not his job title. I think this proves even the board werent happy when je stuck around, and were not clear what he was doing!

Also the fact his resignation was accepted "unanimously and immediately" proves he wasnt wanted!! Begs the question, why did it take for the bench appearance fiasco to make SISU / the board see we didnt need this orange!!

Nonleagueherewecome

I think it's more simple than that, sw88; SISU are ruthless mofo's, if they wanted him gone, he'd have been gone. No, I put the bench farrago down to sheer ineptitude on both SISU and KD's part; they really thought this was the next logical step, and they really are that bloody clueless when it comes to our Beautiful Game!

Sub

Annoying_Orange___HOLY_SHIT_by_B_o_S.png
latest photo of ken has been found when he was told he had been sacked !!!

wingy

If you look at the back of his tongue it looks like piercing. maybe he was a Goth ,Sub can you do a bit of chicanery and give him a forked snake tongue ,would love to see that:claping hands::p

Users who are viewing this thread