It's not rocket science.... (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

We have a strong L1 squad here, one of L1's biggest budgets and great fans.

That is enough for any half decent manager to get us back to the Championship.

Robins is not, and never was the messiah, just a reasonably competent manager. Nothing more nothing less. Just like Cody McDonald now seems a better player in L2, Robins looks a better manager a league down.

Huddersfield will see this when he starts managing back in the Championship, just as we would if we recalled Cody from Gillingham and he can't hit a barn door..................

Nobody need panic!!!

PUSB

standupforcity

We have a strong L1 squad here, one of L1's biggest budgets and great fans.

That is enough for any half decent manager to get us back to the Championship.

Robins is not, and never was the messiah, just a reasonably competent manager. Nothing more nothing less. Just like Cody McDonald now seems a better player in L2, Robins looks a better manager a league down.

Huddersfield will see this when he starts managing back in the Championship, just as we would if we recalled Cody from Gillingham and he can't hit a barn door..................

Nobody need panic!!!

PUSB

I completely agree....and our profile is so much better...a club just waiting for the right man to take us into the play-offs and beyond...and for that reason I think we'll attract some decent interest from good managers!

KersleyDigs

I know but there are many "decent" managers at this level. We're in the bloomin 3rd division!

I'm not worried. If anything the speed at which Robins and McGoldrick have got their careers back on track at CCFC, should make us a very attractive prospect for players and managers that are out of favour.

KersleyDigs

I completely agree....and our profile is so much better...a club just waiting for the right man to take us into the play-offs and beyond...and for that reason I think we'll attract some decent interest from good managers!

just read this after my last post. Think we're on the same wave length.

Sadskyblue

We have a strong L1 squad here, one of L1's biggest budgets and great fans.<br />
<br />
That is enough for any half decent manager to get us back to the Championship. <br />
<br />
Robins is not, and never was the messiah, just a reasonably competent manager. Nothing more nothing less. Just like Cody McDonald now seems a better player in L2, Robins looks a better manager a league down. <br />
<br />
Huddersfield will see this when he starts managing back in the Championship, just as we would if we recalled Cody from Gillingham and he can't hit a barn door..................<br />
<br />
Nobody need panic!!!<br />
<br />
PUSB
<br />
<br />

Excellent post. Sensible level headed and not jumping on the doom and gloom band wagon

dadgad

Oh behave. If Dann, Fox, Westwood, King etc. had thought they could've got somewhere here they would have stayed. Ditto Macgoldik, Robins. We're losing all relevance as a decent club with potential. We used to compete with Villa for Dion's signature, then it was B'ham and now it's Huddersfield and we're still losing out. Some idiots blame the fans but IMO we've always been lied to by deceitful owners.....until we get a bit if integrity at the top we'll continue to slide.

Last edited:

standupforcity

Oh behave. If Dann, Fox, Westwood, King etc. had thought they could of got somewhere here they would have stayed. Ditto Macgoldik, Robins. We're losing all relevance as a decent club with potential. We used to compete with Villa for Dion's signature, then it was B'ham and now it's Huddersfield and we're still losing out. Some idiots blame the fans but we've always been IMO we've always been lied to by deceitful owners.....until we get a bit if integrity at the top we'll continue to slide.

Wake up! We're in Div 3....and right now we have a lot of potential!

Users who are viewing this thread