It's bad now... (1 Viewer)

JHarding1987

...but what's it gonna be like when McGoldrick goes. Fuck, my head is splitting just at the thought how shit we will be. I don't think any of the players gives a shit.

Otis

McGoldrick looks the best player by a country mile.

If he goes and we don't bring in a comparable replacement ........ well in the words of Private Fraser, 'We're doomed, doomed I tell thee, doomed!'

torchomatic

New manager, new system, new players. So what is it at Coventry City?

mrtrench

Gravity may well be a weak force, but when a club is as dense as us it falls quickly

cmoncity

Im sorry common cause for me is we play wood at the back theres always something wrong at some point.hes been like it since he came here.mistakes getting turned etc.get rid free up his wages good riddens.cameron and edj for me.id still keep malaga if wood goes.

aodea

Its a major problem because when he goes goals may dry up and its not like we are scoring enough as it is. I just want us to find some sort of form. at this point i would settle for one win in 3. we are so bad i cant face games at the moment, i always think that we are going to give away a lead or give a late goal away and this is a fan so can only imagine what players think. Really thought we would win more than lose this year.

anyway back on Point Mcdonald will score but not enough, elliot has never been a goal scorer, Ball is just not for me. So sadly i would look at our midfield to get goals and thats not likely.

Monkeyface

New manager, new system, new players. So what is it at Coventry City?

There may be some new players at the club, but they're the same unwanted, cheap Shit options.
What's wrong with Coventry City is a combination of crap owners past and present and apathetic fans. You watch how exited stay-away fans get when Chelsea play Man City or Man City play Utd, if they put that much effort into their home town club, that might help. And SISU, sick to the back teeth of those cnuts, nobody is gonna convince me that if they somehow acquired a top six side on the cheap that they wouldn't be able find the money to invest in players from somewhere. They brought the club, they knew what we were about, so in my eyes they need to invest more, from their own pockets, if they didn't want this situation they should have done their homework.

Otis

There may be some new players at the club, but they're the same unwanted, cheap Shit options.

That I would say is spot-on.

We have been out fought and 2nd to nearly every ball in nearly every encounter this season. We have been out paced and physically out-muscled.

Opposition teams seem to want it more too.

Wrong players brought in on the whole and after last season we should have not gone into this with some of the old guard in still in place (Wood, Baker, Bell, McShuffty to name but 4). These are the same players who failed us so badly last season.

Users who are viewing this thread