It's a long hunt... (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
this is the only hunting fishers doing the cock wobblier:

63231599.jpg

trevelfarandwide

My bullshit filter went straight for the paragraph that contained: "still looking for a short term solution to the academy issue" which I've paraphrased.

Bye bye academy, bye bye.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

My "absolute bollocks" alarm has just gone off yet again. Not much on the stadium really is there ?

hill83

“It should be noted that a category two status academy in League two is exceptional. Today, only Colchester United and Crewe Alexandra have a category two status academy in League Two"

good point, we cant expect to compete with these powerhouses of football

Who said that? I'm not reading the link, but if Fisher said that he can fuck off with that bollocks. Yet more 'subtle' lowering of expectations.

I'm seething reading that.

D

Deleted member 2477

This just emphasises what fisher and co think of the fans that they continue to feed us bullshit and think we will believe it.
4000 less season ticket holders will clearly show the wankers what we think of their continued piss take of us

Brylowes

This just emphasises what fisher and co think of the fans that they continue to feed us bullshit and think we will believe it.
4000 less season ticket holders will clearly show the wankers what we think of their continued piss take of us
They are not in the least bit bothered what we think, they say it because they have too say
Something, we will be consigned to history soon, they are not likely to tell us that are they.

shelby76

“It should be noted that a category two status academy in League two is exceptional. Today, only Colchester United and Crewe Alexandra have a category two status academy in League Two"
Guess we could be doing a brentford and closing academy having a coventry B team playing friendly fixtures, because of relegation hope not

sky blue john

Won't the academy be the 1st team in league 2 anyway?
Thats why there will be combined training facility only one team!

D

Deleted member 4439

good point, we cant expect to compete with these powerhouses of football

Managing expectations (downwards).

edit: just seen that Hills has made the same point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Dart

chiefdave

I am absolutely convinced we will be playing outside Coventry again after next season.
Given that Wasps are point blank refusing to talk to the club there's only really 2 viable options.
1) we move outside the city again
2) we get relegated from L2 next season and move to the Butts - wouldn't take much to bring that up to non-league standard

clint van damme

Given that Wasps are point blank refusing to talk to the club there's only really 2 viable options.
2) we get relegated from L2 next season and move to the Butts - wouldn't take much to bring that up to non-league standard

I'm not sure CRFC would have us!

olderskyblue

3) JR2 is won by Otium etc and they get multi millions in compo, and plough it all back into the club? ;)

dongonzalos

With option 2 I am not sure under our current stewardship we would welcome with open arms.

Non league football in someone else's town, not sure that can work either really

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

These accounts just prove more than ever that the club is going to die under SISU. Can anyone honestly see it any other way?

We need to get the fuckers out.

Users who are viewing this thread