Italy vs Spain (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I hope Italy pip it!

I think 2-1 Italy :)

wingy

Yep that would do for me ,have fancied ITALY all through just wish i'd stuck money on them ,their history in the last 20 years tells us they know how to do it "IN" the tournement,not many goals tonight ,Two great goalies.

wingy

Good game up to now ,hope italy get back in it but no doubt the better team are winning ,poor of Balotelli on the right edge of box,dithers ,gives it away and did'nt chase back to retrieve ,bang bang goal.

Sky Blues

Does anyone else think the refereeing at these Championships has generally been pretty darn good? They've not been fooled by dives, like Balotelli's just now, in most of the games I've seen and have let the game flow.

Tad

Nope. Think they've been poor. Despite been thrown around numerous times, JT did not get one call. We should of had at least 2 pens in the Italy v England game.

Wasn't going to watch this, but as nothing else was on, Italy have looked poor. They've looked warn out from the word go. Easy win for Spain.

Last edited:

Marty

And after the guy went off with the hamstring injury they gave up completely. Torres has won 2 major trophies this season without doing very much!

While earning 200k a week, it's a hard life.... :rolleyes:

Covstu

They are just a class team, play so well as a unit. Best team to grace a football pitch in my opinion

Sumo the Micky Quinn

ESPANA :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

!CAMPEONES! - ole ole ole - CAMPEONES

Loveing it here.

Car Horns haven't stopped.

Fireworks.

Tad

Think John Terry has just snuck on to the pitch in a Spanish shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread