It could be worse-we could be these knobheads.... (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

2bda91189c743b440fbe89ac4f95e3bc.jpg

Half and half scarves are bad but these two knobheads-fuck me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Alan Dugdales Moustache

That has got to be from losing a bet. Nobody is that much of an idiot.
Yes they are. I thought at first glance they were Jedwood.

Last edited:

skybluepm2

Just why? There were similar posts for the Arsenal v Chelsea game the other night. Which end will they be in (assuming they’ve somehow wangled a ticket)?

oucho

Yes it's a very strange thing to do but, as with half and half scarves, I never did understand the visceral contempt inspired amongst footy fans....to me they just look naff.

LastGarrison

Yes it's a very strange thing to do but, as with half and half scarves, I never did understand the visceral contempt inspired amongst footy fans....to me they just look naff.
Because football is a tribal thing and you only have one club.

To be wearing something that shows support for both sides is just not, well, British.

higgs

Risky they could end up getting bate after the game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

They won't get a good kicking: they've gone to Milan .

ccfc92

Guaranteed to be on the losing side too, buy then I guess I'm a glass half empty kinda guy :)

There's no such thing as half empty. You can only have empty, 1/2 full and full. Physically impossible to be half empty o_O:joyful:

AStonesThrow

I reckon after the game last night, they cut those shirts in half, got their gran to stitch the Liverpool halves together, and they're now taking it in turns to wear it while out 'on the lash' while the other gives it the swagger like that fighting guy from the Inbetweeners movie whilst wearing no shirt and a can of fosters in hand.

I thought about that way too much...

oscillatewildly

Dreadful idea but to be fair - you can't see the join. Someone get me their tailor's number, I have a pair of Farah's that need letting out.

Users who are viewing this thread