Is WAYNE on the WANE - ??? (1 Viewer)

Just watched Swansea v Man U and that must have been one of Wayne Rooney's most inept abysmal displays for many a year.

All of his performance: shooting ,passing, awareness was simply woeful - on a good day I would give him 3/10 with two points out of the three for turning up - shocking display from a grossly overpaid "star".

kg82

This because of one bad performance? Don't like him and yeah, he was shocking today but he's a very good player and he gets a wage that's relative to being one if the better players in a team that always win or challenge for the title. QPR players on the other hand are overpaid stars - and that's according to their manager.

Otis

Just watched Swansea v Man U and that must have been one of Wayne Rooney's most inept abysmal displays for many a year.

All of his performance: shooting ,passing, awareness was simply woeful - on a good day I would give him 3/10 with two points out of the three for turning up - shocking display from a grossly overpaid "star".

Was he worse than Cyrus Christie yesterday?

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

oakey

Some people think he's God.
You can hear them all over singing, "A Wayne in a manger."

Sorry...

Paxman II

Yes over rated and certainly not world class. Would like to see him in another side before judging him too much but I don't see what all the fuss is about with him if I'm honest. If I were a manager he would not be in my team. I can think of plenty of better players at his price.

Chipfat

I have never understood the hype about Rooney, he is a good premiership player but no more than that. Most of the time his first touch is a volley and on the international stage his touch looks even worse.

Good player, but not the best english player and never will be....so is he on the decline? never been high enough to fall in my opinion....

Baginton

granny shagger aka shrek is all that is wrong with modern football.

overpaid and overated and errr some of us tend not to follow the premiershite league so will not have forgotten his double, I take it by that you mean his chin ?

Edited to add, the sooner he fucks off to Russia or Spain the better, same as Ronaldo the diving twat .

Users who are viewing this thread